Windows 10: iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

Discus and support iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage. I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Vlincent, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Vlincent Win User

iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage

Hello,

My laptop as a problem where IAStorDataSvc (32bit) as unusual high cpu usage.
    I tried to find new updates but i couldn't find anything related to intel Rapid storage technology. I also installed the update finder from Intel but that didn't turn up anything good.

Does anyone have this problem to? Or maybe a solution?

:)

Vlincent, Aug 10, 2015
  2. ThanhMcFarland, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Koby789 Win User
    Windows 10 CPU problems and IAStorDataSvc (32 bit)

I have Windows 10 running on a Sony All-in-one and have the same high cpu usage for iastordatasvc.

From reading different forum articles I decided to stop the service.

As soon as I did it rendered my all apps, search and Edge unusable.

I went back and turned the service on and everything was ok again.

I'm just not going to worry about the cpu usage as the speed is good anyway.

Koby789, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

I have Intel Rapid Storage installed on my W7 install and disabled it, not that it was problematic but it is also known to cause BSODs. Try disabling it and see how things go, if all looks good then uninstall it.

Boozad, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Vlincent Win User
    I followed kinda your instruction, i went and uninstalled the program itself and then installed the driver again from the Intel website. At the moment it is currently working. I will notify when any sudden changes appear.

Vlincent, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. iastordataSvc 32 bit high cpu usage - Similar Threads - iastordataSvc bit high

2. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage: When everything is closed my CPU is using 1%, however when I play my game the CPU usage skyrockets up to 60% even though game is only using 10 - 20% of the CPU.When the game is running:When the game isn't running:...
  3. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  4. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  5. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  6. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  7. IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.: No app is running, so how can I reduce this usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iastordatasvc-process-is-using-very-high-power/cd6de9f8-ffbf-4aed-a5dc-781a4bfa5354
  8. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  9. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service which may result in not only high CPU usage but also high memory and disk usage, [...] This post Fix High CPU usage by...
  10. IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    IAStorDataSvc causing high CPU and Memory usage after Win 10 upgradeI: I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 from my Windows 7 desktop. After not seeing any performance increase, in fact, the cursor was moving in jerks and things were very slow. I looked at task manager and the IADataStorSvc was using over 50% CPU and 45% RAM. It does it...