Windows 10: IBM Microdrive - any readers that can still handle those

Discus and support IBM Microdrive - any readers that can still handle those in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks, I've found about 6 old IBM microdrives with what I imagine are some old photos on them. Any type of older card readers that could still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, May 7, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

IBM Microdrive - any readers that can still handle those

Hi folks,

I've found about 6 old IBM microdrives with what I imagine are some old photos on them.

Any type of older card readers that could still handle these as I'm curious on those old pictures.
    I've long since disposed of the cameras that could handle this type of device (Canon D30, D60, Mk II etc).

I'm sure there must be some old pro photographers out there or dedicated / serious amateurs who used these types of cameras and the devices - I'll bet some of these will still beat any quick taken "snapshot" with a mobile phone "camera" !!!. even if the resolution isn't as great.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 7, 2018
Thema:

IBM Microdrive - any readers that can still handle those

1. IBM Microdrive - any readers that can still handle those - Similar Threads - IBM Microdrive readers

2. IBM X220T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IBM X220T: Need the HID touch display driver for the IBM X220T Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibm-x220t/ab837275-285b-4cd1-a56a-77c6c92d214a
  3. IBM X220T

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IBM X220T: Need the HID touch display driver for the IBM X220T Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibm-x220t/ab837275-285b-4cd1-a56a-77c6c92d214a
  4. IBM X220T

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. OKULAR -- as well as PDF reader also handles epub etc

OKULAR -- as well as PDF reader also handles epub etc: Hi folks While Calibre is really great for e-book management and copying to kindles -- OKULAR works brilliantly if you just want to read an EPUB e-book / PDF etc on a tablet / laptop. If you have a Linux Host or a VM just install OKULAR -- use your package manager to...
  6. Any good e-book readers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good e-book readers?: I mostly use the icecream reader to read my stuff, however since it doesn't show greek letters it hinders my ability to read some math books for university, so do you guys have any e-book reader that doesn't suck? submitted by /u/ingsocks [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  8. IBM Session ungroup

IBM Session ungroup: I would like to ungroup my Antares Sessions on the taskbar. only this one because I have Sessions A, B, C and D. I don't want to ungroup the other apps. please there should be a way to just ungroup individually on windows ten. it was possible in windows 7. this is taking...
  9. W10 10H1 fast / slow ring -- Read old IBM Microdrive OK !!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 10H1 fast / slow ring -- Read old IBM Microdrive OK !!!!: Hi there I'm getting more impressed with some of the recent releases of W10 on the test rings -- OK I have serious problems with the Language interfaces on the 20H1 Skip ahead but on the latest Fast+Slow ring 19H1 release 18362.1 everything I need seems to work OK. I put an...
  10. Ibm ps/1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ibm ps/1: I cranked up my IBM PS/1 from 1993, she of the 386SX and 2 Megs of RAM, souped up to a 486SX with, wait for it, 6 Meg of RAM! I connected it to the Network and let it simmer overnight. Shows up in File Manager now. Whoop! 78604

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you still use a microdrive