Windows 10: IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge)

Discus and support IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you use Rapport, which usually is a suggestion by some banks for online banking including HSBC, please note that Microsoft Edge is not supported.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike8, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Mike8 Win User

IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge)

If you use Rapport, which usually is a suggestion by some banks for online banking including HSBC, please note that Microsoft Edge is not supported. Comment from IBM Trusteer support below:
    Thank you for contacting Trusteer Technical Support.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Please be advised that Edge browser is currently not supported by Rapport.

For a list of currently supported browsers, click here:
    Supported Platforms

Rapport cannot protect web sessions performed in unsupported browsers and its icon will not appear in these browsers.

Support for additional browsers may be incorporated in future releases of Rapport, but unfortunately there are no immediate plans of this kind.
    *******************************************************************************

However, IE11 is still available in Windows 10
    /Programmes/Windows Accessories folder.

M

:)

Mike8, Aug 15, 2015
  2. fg2001 Win User

IE11 now appears to be 'persona' non grata in Win 10 since EDGE dominates (edges out) IE.

The Trusteer Rapport guys never answered my questions, it is not clear which level of Rapport supports Microsoft Edge. If it is the one that breaks IE11 that is not acceptable.

Anyway I went back to 3.5.1804.161 which works with IE11.

There is no explanation in the Trusteer Rapport support site about the differences of the different levels and that is quite unprofessional considering that it is own by IBM. I'll probably get rid of it if they don't give a better support. Something on
    the latest IE11 updates is incompatible with Trusteer Rapport 3.5.1908.118.

fg2001, Aug 15, 2015
  3. fg2001 Win User
    IE11 now appears to be 'persona' non grata in Win 10 since EDGE dominates (edges out) IE.

Latest Trusteer Rapport available from IBM is 3.5.1908.131. It fixes the problem with IE 11, but still does not support Microsoft Edge with HTML 16.16299 which is the current level of MS Edge.

fg2001, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge)

1. IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge) - Similar Threads - IBM Trusteer Rapport

2. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker: As i am going to Mex shortly i tested all 5 bank and broker accounts on Edge and the tep on all and only one would not work on ie bright green vs grey was this one Summary - National Bank Direct Brokerage bnc.ca. Is there any way to make it work as well here as i will be on a...
  3. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker: As i am going to Mex shortly i tested all 5 bank and broker accounts on Edge and the tep on all and only one would not work on ie bright green vs grey was this one Summary - National Bank Direct Brokerage bnc.ca. Is there any way to make it work as well here as i will be on a...
  4. ibm trusteer end point protection no work on Edge with NBDB broker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11: My bank website will only work if I install special software to “protect” my computer. They provide a link to download it and it is called Trusteer Rapport by IBM. And I can enter my bank’s website. But an hour later things on Windows just stop working. The last time I tried...
  6. IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11

IBM’s Trusteer Rapport software breaks Windows 10 + 11: My bank website will only work if I install special software to “protect” my computer. They provide a link to download it and it is called Trusteer Rapport by IBM. And I can enter my bank’s website. But an hour later things on Windows just stop working. The last time I tried...
  7. IBM Trusteer Endpoint Protection

IBM Trusteer Endpoint Protection: Why doesn't this program work on Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge, Bing search bar).? It worked perfectly well on my old Windows 7 system, and also works perfectly well on Google Chrome. It is so annoying to keep getting messages popping up that say "Windows cannot find the...
  8. Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use

in Browsers and Email
    Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use: Is Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use 117921
  9. Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use: Is Trusteer Rapport addon safe to use 117921
  10. unattended TRUSTEER RAPPORT loading and install, suspicious activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unattended TRUSTEER RAPPORT loading and install, suspicious activity: yesterday, 4 august 0400 south african time [utc +2], my computer must have loaded trusteer rapport [banking security software which i previously un-installed], made a system restore point before running it and my system time zone was set to cuiaba, brazil [utc -4]. i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trusteer rapport not showing in edge

2. rapport trusteer not working in edge