Windows 10: Ich10r max voltage.

Discus and support Ich10r max voltage. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an x58 motherboard witch have an ich10 r sata controller. Can u tell me witch is the max safe voltage fo ich10 r (southbridge)? I searched in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boombastik, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ich10r max voltage.

I have an x58 motherboard witch have an ich10 r sata controller.
    Can u tell me witch is the max safe voltage fo ich10 r (southbridge)?
    I searched in intel site but i coulden find it.
    Thnx

:)

boombastik, Apr 7, 2016

2. RAM problem

No your device only support low voltage DIMMs 1.28V and 1.35V. The Low voltage DIMMs able to works on higher voltages 1.50V and in some case more but the 1.50V DIMMs not works on lower voltages than 1.50V

Your Device support two low voltage Memory DIMMs Max 2x8GB KIT (16GB)

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Specifications of Nokia charging circuit?

There is an over voltage protection circuit, a minimum voltage detect level and the phone controls the current deivery to the battery. As long the power supply can deliver the minimum voltage and current and does not try to "force" current into the phone
    then it will allow chaging to take place. If you look at any charger it will give a max current capability at a certain voltage, although with a smaller load, as allowed by the phone, the voltage will usually be slightly higher.

megadodo---01, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

Ich10r max voltage.

1. Ich10r max voltage. - Similar Threads - Ich10r max voltage

2. 5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop: I saw a 5V Voltage red alert on my desktop. It’s causing my computer to restart a lot. How it can be fixed so that it doesn’t happen again? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5v-voltage-red-alert-desktop/d0188ef1-99d4-4047-b39a-b7b20c63fa55
  3. Aug./Sept. Win 10 update changes CPU voltage and core clock speeds to max when the active...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug./Sept. Win 10 update changes CPU voltage and core clock speeds to max when the active...: Hello,Prior to the August/September windows updates my CPU ran normally around 1.00Volts and 3300Mhz to 3500Mhz core clock speed across all applications including games. With the August and September windows update KB500556 and KB4023057When the active window is a game,...
  4. Max

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Max: A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/max/58cfa3ee-2e05-45b8-874b-b5a3b839d75d
  5. Intel i5 650 ram voltage

Intel i5 650 ram voltage: I want to but a new ram but i5 650 max voltage is only 1.4 v and new ram has a voltage of 1.5 v will it work properly? In windows 10 I am not able to find answer so I am asking here....
  6. Cmos Battery Voltage Increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cmos Battery Voltage Increasing: I've noticed that my PC cmos battery voltage has been steadily increasing over the course of a year it was built. I built it in January 2020 and it is reading in hardware monitor 3.192v where it started at 3.070v. Is this a cause for concern? I was thinking about replacing...
  7. Worry Voltage with CPU

Worry Voltage with CPU: Hey guys, so since installing my AMD 3700x on a MSI Gaming pro carbon wifi everything as been fantastic, well apart from temperatures and voltage for the cpu. I have not overclocked the CPU just enabled X.M.P in bios, I'm using an air cooler with two Corsair SP120mm fans with...
  8. ICH10R support? cannot install any driver other than generic

ICH10R support? cannot install any driver other than generic: Dell Studio XPS 9100.. presumably has [according to Hdw ID] ICH10R controller I have tried everything Intel has for the part, but will not install. stuck with the generic Microsoft AHCI driver I am using a Samsung evo 840 ssd if it matters can anyone help? 52749
  9. CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...

CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...: Is there something odd here? Voltage CPU CORE 1.072 V MEMORY CONTROLLER 3.008 V +5V 5.027 V +12V 4.480 V -12V -8.576 V -5V -8.576 V +5V HIGH THRESHOLD 4.973 V CMOS BATTERY 3.232 V Some of the right hand figures differ substantially from those on the left. Do they tell...
  10. Low Battery Voltage Message

Low Battery Voltage Message: Hello Guys, I have a old DELL desktop running Windows 7 and is my daily PC. This morning when I turned it on it said something like "Low Battery Voltage" press F1 to continue (loaded windows) and perhaps press another key to enter BIOS. But then I turned off for about...