Windows 10: Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Discus and support Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenny1979, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Kenny1979 Win User

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked out. I have reinstalled twice and still the same issue. Please advise.

:)

Kenny1979, Jul 5, 2018
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Nov 11, 2018
  3. kekinash Win User

FYI, Windows Mail supports iCloud mail, contacts and calendar syncing. It's what I use now.

kekinash, Nov 11, 2018
  4. ericnixmd Win User

I have to use Outlook. *Sad

ericnixmd, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues - Similar Threads - Icloud mail contact

2. Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is People app not able to sync iCloud contacts: When I open the people app I get a notification saying that sync failed on one account. I go into the "fix account" and I give the correct password. but then the window closes and nothing happens. also something wierd: my icloud account is called...
  3. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  4. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  5. Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people: I pressed on the import logged in and it did let me get in, but then got stuck on the syncing accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-syncing-icloud-contacts-into-people/e515148a-5d83-4b4b-890d-f184958e63ae
  6. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues: Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor...
  7. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  8. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  9. Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc: I've got a problem with icloud on my windows PCs. I have 2 of them - one running Windows 10; the other Windows 7 Home Premium - and each exhibits the same failings, which have been present for a couple of months or so. In the past, a click on the icloud desktop icon brought...
  10. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mail app icloud not syncing

2. why cant i sync icloud contacts to microsoft mail

3. cannot sync icloud with win10

4. issue with icloud mail not syncing with windows mail app,
  5. how to sync icloud contacts with outlook,
  6. win 10 mail problem with icloud account,
  7. icloud wont work on windows mail,
  8. problems syncing icloud contacts with windows 10,
  9. https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-icloud-calendar-not-syncing-with-outlook/,
  10. icloud mail not working on pc,
  11. outlook not syncing icloud mail inbox,
  12. windows 10 mail with icloud account,
  13. problem icloud into outlook,
  14. icloud mail not syncing windows mail,
  15. how to sync icloud mail to windows mail