Windows 10: Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

Discus and support Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can see the icon of photos or like you search up settings you see the settings icon but for some reason on my dads account we cannot see those icons those that I have seen are photos,xbox,microsoft store,settings and another printing software icon but if I switch to my windows account I can see the icons of the ones that are not being able to be seen in my dads account also all images that are opened by photoes are replace by a blank paper and all t

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Dec 3, 2023

2. store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Windows Store apps show Photos file icons

Today, I just noticed that my Windows Store apps now show Photos file icons. However, they don't apply to Win32 apps. I tried the following: 1. Clearing icon cache in AppData\Local 2. Clearing icon cache in AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer using Admin Command Prompt 3. Running sfc /scannow 4. Running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter 5. Checked for updates for Windows Photos, to no avail 6. Downloaded important Windows updates Yet nothing happens and it still displays the Photos file icon. Can you please help me fix that??
    Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing 356687d1641609806t-windows-store-apps-show-photos-file-icons-image_2022-01-08_104326.png

Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing 356688d1641609824t-windows-store-apps-show-photos-file-icons-image_2022-01-08_104343.png

AxisGaming97, Dec 3, 2023
  4. mrjcjones Win User

Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Microsoft Photos will not install.

Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it will not run.

When I try to reinstall the Photos app from the Store I get the error message 0x80073D05.

I have tried all the usual repairs in Windows help to no avail.

Any suggestions please?

mrjcjones, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

1. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing - Similar Threads - Icon photos microsoft

2. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing: Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can see the icon of photos or like you search up settings you see the settings icon but for some reason on my dads account we...
  3. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing: Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can see the icon of photos or like you search up settings you see the settings icon but for some reason on my dads account we...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  6. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  7. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  8. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

9. Microsoft store turning into photo app icon

Microsoft store turning into photo app icon: i already made another admin account idk what do to now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-turning-into-photo-app-icon/43b39442-2200-46ca-83d2-bae8f90e1b8b
  10. Xbox, Microsoft Store, Alarms & Clock, etc are not showing their default icons when I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox, Microsoft Store, Alarms & Clock, etc are not showing their default icons when I...: When I search for the app this icon shows. however the app list in the start menu is fine.Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-microsoft-store-alarms-clock-etc-are-not/b1054163-0357-4c00-b5bb-c073a43223e4