Windows 10: Icon on TaskBar isn't showing

Discus and support Icon on TaskBar isn't showing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] It show only the white icon. It only happen with the Adobe software. For example: I'm opening Photoshop and I try Illustrator too but it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pawin Chang, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Icon on TaskBar isn't showing

Icon on TaskBar isn't showing [​IMG]
    It show only the white icon. It only happen with the Adobe software. For example: I'm opening Photoshop and I try Illustrator too but it just keep showing the white icon. Can you guys help me fix it?

Thank you.

:)

Pawin Chang, Dec 30, 2015
  2. cpcutx Win User

Switching languages for my keyboard

I did this and it isn't showing, not even as hidden. Does the setting require a computer restart?

cpcutx, Dec 30, 2015
  3. App Icons Missing in Taskbar

That is not relevant as it does not answer my question. The issue isn't that I can't open the application, rather that the icon for it doesn't show up in the taskbar when it is open.

PatriciaGrahmann, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

Icon on TaskBar isn't showing

1. Icon on TaskBar isn't showing - Similar Threads - Icon TaskBar isn't

2. Icons in the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the taskbar not showing: Hi! I have a problem with the icon images on the taskbar, which results in a problem with productivity.Explanation:When I open an app, it shows the icon correctly. However, when I switch to another desktop I use three, and then come back, the application is still open but the...
  3. Icons in the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in the taskbar not showing: Hi! I have a problem with the icon images on the taskbar, which results in a problem with productivity.Explanation:When I open an app, it shows the icon correctly. However, when I switch to another desktop I use three, and then come back, the application is still open but the...
  4. Taskbar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  5. Taskbar Icons not showing

Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  6. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  7. icons not showing on taskbar

icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  8. icons not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Taskbar icons not showed

Taskbar icons not showed: As you can see from the screenshot i do not have an up arrow and I do not have icons I mean wifi/network adapter or volume settings and etc...Example what i mean by up arrow What I have :I can't turn them on I think :What can I do to fix it?...
  10. My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar: My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-power-icon-isnt-showing-up-on-my-taskbar/61ce5b5c-3c00-4be3-82d9-afbd13de6dfc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt my task bar icon showing on the taskbar

2. amd software isnt showing up in taskbar 2020

3. taskbar isnt showing start icon