Windows 10: Icon or key combo to show all programs opened

Discus and support Icon or key combo to show all programs opened in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't find where I might have asked this already and I forgot answer. I used to have a taskbar icon that is used to show all apps/files/programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RLAR, Aug 9, 2018.

1. RLAR Win User

Icon or key combo to show all programs opened

I can't find where I might have asked this already and I forgot answer. I used to have a taskbar icon that is used to show all apps/files/programs that are open, displayed in miniature on the desktop. I removed icon from taskbar because I had no intention of using it. Now I can't find it to put back and don't remember the keys to punch to accomplish same thing. Occasionally I hit something inadvertently and this happens, reminding I'd like to call up the screens intentionally.

:)

RLAR, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcuts and key combo stopped working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices.

Method 2: You may check if the Ctrl key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard).

• And check if it works.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Icon or key combo to show all programs opened - Similar Threads - Icon key combo

2. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.: So, I booted my computer up and it said scanning disk so I thought that was a bit weird.Then, it booted and the icons for all apps were gone, the windows icon button wasn't working, the search bar wasn't working, I couldn't open file explorer and when I tries the sfc /scannow...
  3. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.: So, I booted my computer up and it said scanning disk so I thought that was a bit weird.Then, it booted and the icons for all apps were gone, the windows icon button wasn't working, the search bar wasn't working, I couldn't open file explorer and when I tries the sfc /scannow...
  4. All apps show a blank icon and can't be opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar shows opened program icons as Blank Spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar shows opened program icons as Blank Spaces: Hi, After the last windows update called "Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2" I have this issue. When I open some programs/Apps, task bar is not showing the related icon. Instead, a blank space appear in the task bar. This happened after the windows updates and I...
  6. Where is All Programs key?

Where is All Programs key?: Where is the All Programs or Control Panel key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-all-programs-key/db5f2386-def5-42a9-863d-c731db728d83
  7. Windows Taskbar: Show icons per open file instead of all files per program on one icon

Windows Taskbar: Show icons per open file instead of all files per program on one icon: Dear community, I saw a person which had one icon per open instance/file on his Windows 10 computer. I only have one icon per program. How can I change this? Thank you for your help!...
  8. Taskbar not showing open programs and pinned icons missing

Taskbar not showing open programs and pinned icons missing: Hi All of a sudden, my pinned programmes are no longer showing on my taskbar in Windows 10. The icons are also not showing for programmes currently open so I can't right click to pin. Why has this changed, and how do I revert it back to being able to see programmes on the...
  9. open program icons in taskbar

open program icons in taskbar: Windows has always let me toggle between open windows by either clicking on the item in the taskbar or on the window itself (for example, when I'm going back and forth between Excel and Chrome). But now the Chrome button is the only icon that brings its window to the...
  10. Windows 'Show All Programs' ?

Windows 'Show All Programs' ?: Why are we being alerted to old posts dating back to 2015 concerning 'Show All Programs' ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-show-all-programs/18cd3797-b28f-427c-9f4a-a24a0d2f2178