Windows 10: icon size

Discus and support icon size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The 3 default icon sizes still too large to my liking. Can reduce size further by pressing Control and turning the mouse wheel. After restart, however,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leoknot, Sep 29, 2015.

1. leoknot Win User

icon size

The 3 default icon sizes still too large to my liking. Can reduce size further by pressing Control and turning the mouse wheel. After restart, however, they are back to Large and the arrangement on the desktop all mixed up.
    Who can help ??

:)

leoknot, Sep 29, 2015

2. Windows Icon Issues

i set my icon on small size and shutdown the pc.

when i start my pc again then icon is so big and set point of icon is remain where i am left on small size and then again i restart my pc the icon is comes on actual size of small size.

The set point is still small size.

But icon size is change.

Nikobillec, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Icon size

Hi,

I've been having a problem with my icon size : it won't stay the same size.

Everytime I turn on my laptop, I change the icon size on desktop with the touchpad, and the icon size in my folders to "large", but whenever i reboot my laptop the icon size returns to "medium" on desktop and "small with details" in my folders.

Anyone knows how to fix that ?

Jaafar El Zein, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

icon size

1. icon size - Similar Threads - icon size

2. Desktop Icons displaying sizes instead on their names

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons displaying sizes instead on their names: Hello, I really need help please. My desktop icons instead of displaying their real names on the desktop they display size in KB. Attached is the picture of my desktop for help.[ATTACH]...
  3. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  4. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  5. Desktop icon size

Desktop icon size: Something I did changed the size of my desktop icons, made them larger. Even though I go into "View" and change the icons to the smallest, they are still bigger than they were originally. What do I do other than in the View setting can I bring them back to the smaller...
  6. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  7. Windows 10 will not remember window location, size, or ICON sizes within windows!!

Windows 10 will not remember window location, size, or ICON sizes within windows!!: I have to switch to thumbnails every time I open a window if I want that window to display thumbnails permanently. I wish there was a per-window feature to control if it reverts back to some default or remains at the last setting. Why wouldn't this be built-into windows?...
  8. How to change the size of menu icon title

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the size of menu icon title: I'd like to know how to make the icon title larger. Running in Win10. 129077
  9. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c
  10. How to change icon size displayed on screen ?

How to change icon size displayed on screen ?: How to change size of ICONS displayed on screen of WIN 10 Home edition ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-displayed-on-screen/9e0b56a0-168d-4150-b5a3-e69b15624c8e