Windows 10: ICON text size etc after Creator update

Discus and support ICON text size etc after Creator update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to I change various text sizes and make bold in the new update? Used to be in Display Prop. but I can not find it now. 81895 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wingman1800, Apr 13, 2017.

1. ICON text size etc after Creator update

How to I change various text sizes and make bold in the new update? Used to be in Display Prop. but I can not find it now.

:)

wingman1800, Apr 13, 2017
  2. leo2712 Win User

Text size

After upgrade to Windows Creator, the font it comes with is small, and seems the options to change the text size for menus, icons, tooltip etc was removed. Is there any other authenticated way to adjust the text? Changing through Scale and Layout is making
    it worse.

leo2712, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Where is Advanced sizing of text in windows10 new creators update?

Where is Advanced sizing of text in windows 10 new creators update?

How do we change text size on desktop icons?

HP Envy m7-n101 Laptop, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

ICON text size etc after Creator update

Brink, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

ICON text size etc after Creator update

1. ICON text size etc after Creator update - Similar Threads - ICON text size

2. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  3. How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.: My present W10 version is 1909. When Windows first eliminated a user's ability to specify font size of icons, menu text, tool tips etc. there were some registry hacks available (in TenForums amongst other places) that did the trick... but those scripts don't work in the...
  4. RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE

in Windows 10 Customization
    RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE: Hello, I had increased the text size of windows10 using "Make text size bigger". In its effects, the desktop icon also increased in size. Now when I have reset the text size to 100%, the desktop icon are not getting reset, their size is still large/wide and some of the icons...
  5. Text Size Since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Size Since Creators Update: Since the creators update my text size and browser icons are back to small size. I can't find the old display settings where you can adjust text size, bold, etc and icon size. DPI settings change the text size but also adjust the icons which are already the correct size....
  6. No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update: I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest version. After update I can't see any text in explorer (no folder and file names), only icons are shown. The same problem is with old Control Panel. On the other hand, the new settings menu is working as well as menu start. I've...
  7. God Mode icon text missing after Creator

in Windows 10 Support
    God Mode icon text missing after Creator: Since installing Creators Update I have lost, and cannot re-display, the text under my "God Mode" icon on the desktop. It refuses to display after repeated attempts, or after deleting and remaking the folder setup. I have also re-built the icon cache. Once clicked, the icon...
  8. Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!: Does anybody know where "advanced sizing of text and other items" from display settings is gone ? I cannot find it anywhere and I need Windows to have bigger fonts (and I don't want to scale everything, just the size of the text). If it's completely gone with Creators Update,...
  9. Change Desktop Icon Text Size under Fall Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Desktop Icon Text Size under Fall Creator Edition: Under 1703 I had the Desktop Icon text set to something slightly larger or bolder than the default 'out of box' font. . When I installed 1709 the fonts reverted to the default. My tired old eyes need something bigger and/or bolder but I don't remember how I did it earlier and...
  10. W10 icons broken after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 icons broken after Creators update: I did the Creators update to W10 today, but now the icons on the desktop are goofed up – they cannot be positioned near the edges, and if you try to move them there, they jump into the screen instead about 2”. And on the bottom, they can’t be placed more than about ¼” from...