Windows 10: ICONS at the bottom

Discus and support ICONS at the bottom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016.

1. ICONS at the bottom

Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that stayed there that was PC and one that said my name and had files in it. Win did a download update and they are gone now the only one that comes back is if I login to Yahoo or Skype they stay until I logout. Hope you understand what I am saying hope I explained ok. How can I restore the lost icons????

Got the icons back but a new one came back also and there is nothing in it Its Microsoft One Drive. Is there a way to delete it?? Thats what screwed it up in the first place I think.

Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016

2. Start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work.

Original title: explorer.exe

After installing windows 10 yesterday the start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work. When pressed they just come up with explorer.exe. Does anyone know how I get windows 10 working properly. Thank you. Already done a virus check
    and found some virus's and removed but still not working.

froggy5518, May 14, 2016
  3. Start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We suggest you to run this command and check.

• Press Win + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt(Admin).
    • Type or copy, paste the command in the command prompt DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and hit Enter.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 14, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

ICONS at the bottom

Pictures speak volumes. Really cannot tell you what you are talking about, until you can post a screenshot.

bro67, May 14, 2016
  5. If I knew how to take a pix I would and post it but don't know how Thanks for ur trouble. Do u know where the time and date at the bottom is? left corner it has the win icon then what is open like goggle. Its the frame of the screen for win 10

Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Yes everyone knows where the task area is. For your question, you need to post a picture of the desktop showing the icon in question. Until you do that, there is nothing that anyone can do, without see what you are talking about.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ICONS at the bottom

1. ICONS at the bottom - Similar Threads - ICONS bottom

2. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  3. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  4. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  6. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  7. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to fix gray display with no search bar and icons at the bottom screen of ACER Laptop?

How to fix gray display with no search bar and icons at the bottom screen of ACER Laptop?: Please help me on how to fix this problem. My laptops screen do not show the real wallpaper but only display gray color as background. The window search bar is also missing and the other icons at the bottom like battery, time, and open applications. How to fix this...
  9. How to fix gray display with no search bar and icons at the bottom screen of ACER Laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix gray display with no search bar and icons at the bottom screen of ACER Laptop?: Please help me on how to fix this problem. My laptops screen do not show the real wallpaper but only display gray color as background. The window search bar is also missing and the other icons at the bottom like battery, time, and open applications. How to fix this...
  10. How to fix gray display with no search bar and icons at the bottom screen of ACER Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming