Windows 10: ICONS at the bottom

Discus and support ICONS at the bottom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016.

1. ICONS at the bottom

Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that stayed there that was PC and one that said my name and had files in it. Win did a download update and they are gone now the only one that comes back is if I login to Yahoo or Skype they stay until I logout. Hope you understand what I am saying hope I explained ok. How can I restore the lost icons????

Got the icons back but a new one came back also and there is nothing in it Its Microsoft One Drive. Is there a way to delete it?? Thats what screwed it up in the first place I think.

Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016

2. Start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work.

Original title: explorer.exe

After installing windows 10 yesterday the start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work. When pressed they just come up with explorer.exe. Does anyone know how I get windows 10 working properly. Thank you. Already done a virus check
    and found some virus's and removed but still not working.

froggy5518, May 14, 2016
  3. Start icon and all the icons at the bottom of the screen do not work.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We suggest you to run this command and check.

• Press Win + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt(Admin).
    • Type or copy, paste the command in the command prompt DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and hit Enter.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 14, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

ICONS at the bottom

Pictures speak volumes. Really cannot tell you what you are talking about, until you can post a screenshot.

bro67, May 14, 2016
  5. If I knew how to take a pix I would and post it but don't know how Thanks for ur trouble. Do u know where the time and date at the bottom is? left corner it has the win icon then what is open like goggle. Its the frame of the screen for win 10

Ben Daniels, May 14, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Yes everyone knows where the task area is. For your question, you need to post a picture of the desktop showing the icon in question. Until you do that, there is nothing that anyone can do, without see what you are talking about.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ICONS at the bottom

1. ICONS at the bottom - Similar Threads - ICONS bottom

2. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...: [ATTACH] so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are the programme (.exe) itself, I don't know what to do, I've tried rebooting, refreshing , restarting windows explorer , delete...
  3. Moving icons to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving icons to bottom of screen: Somehow all the taskbar icons moved to a vertical column on the right of the screen, and I cannot find a way to get them back to the bottom, where I prefer them. Any ideas? Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...: In Windows 10, Google Chrome. I can't get to my word documents that are still listed on the bar at bottom of screen, and I clicked on the Windows icon at bottom left of screen but nothing happens. Three word docs are still listed at bottom bar, but no response when I click...
  5. Why do deck top icons have a gray x in the bottom left hand corner? I'm using windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do deck top icons have a gray x in the bottom left hand corner? I'm using windows 10.: Short time ago deck top icons started showing a speaker, then 2 people in a box, then a green circle with an x and now there is a gray x at the bottom left hand corner. Can someone tell me what is going on with this? Thanks...
  6. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54
  7. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner: My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why...
  8. Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar

Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar: Hello, Few months ago I noticed that from time to time my taskbar icons blink. It's like refreshing. This happens at random times, when I surf web or browse files. It's just quickly blinks. Often during the blink there is also spinning mouse circle appears for a 1 second....
  9. i dont see the e internet icon on bottom of screen

i dont see the e internet icon on bottom of screen: I don't see the big e internet icon on bottom of screen laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/i-dont-see-the-e-internet-icon-on-bottom-of-screen/c05b78ac-6e97-44fb-8cc2-40780869339d
  10. What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?: What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of the desktop above the time and date all about? Intermittently it pops up and then disappears after a while without asking for any feedback on anything. I clicked on it out of curiosity earlier and the blue circle kept...