Windows 10: Icons disapearing from taskbar

Discus and support Icons disapearing from taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello there, does anyone know how to i can get my taskbar icons back? the icons are gone,the applicationsare still there but they are just blank spaces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyber Glitch, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Icons disapearing from taskbar

hello there, does anyone know how to i can get my taskbar icons back? the icons are gone,the applicationsare still there but they are just blank spaces and this ONLY happens on the task bar, everywhere else is fine, and ive tried restarting my computer but that didnt work, can anyone help?

thanks chris

:)

Cyber Glitch, Jan 13, 2017

2. Surface pro 4 (I7) taskbar disappearing from screen after running apps

Original Title: SP4 taskbar disapears

Surface pro 4 (I7) taskbar disappearing from screen after running apps (primarily games such as civ 5). System operates as normal but taskbar appears to be displayed bellow the physical screen. suspect its related to changing screen resolution.

Any way to stop this other than rebooting the system?

AaronNorrie, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 app - "This report isn't available right now"

I´ll try It, now It´s the second time the icon disapear from my task bar.

Thank you fo answer me!

Rodrigo Alberto Núñez Núñez, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Icons disapearing from taskbar

alphanumeric, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

Icons disapearing from taskbar

1. Icons disapearing from taskbar - Similar Threads - Icons disapearing taskbar

2. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  4. microsoft excel icon has disapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft excel icon has disapeared: Microsoft excel icon has disappeared and all excel files have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-icon-has-disapeared/ea3d49f6-6c73-4270-9480-8e3c86cb5d92
  5. microsoft excel icon has disapeared

microsoft excel icon has disapeared: Microsoft excel icon has disappeared and all excel files have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-icon-has-disapeared/ea3d49f6-6c73-4270-9480-8e3c86cb5d92
  6. My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar: Hi! Today happened something weird. When I open Firefox, it doesn't show the logo, as it was deleted. It happens only with Firefox, and only in the taskbar. Here is an example of what happens. I tried to reset the icon cache, but doesnt work. Any ideas? Thank you very much...
  7. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  8. remove icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780
  9. emails disapear from subfolders

emails disapear from subfolders: hello, In windows 10 mail app, for one email address account, I created a subfolder to put certain emails in to get organized, the folder shows fine however about an hour after creating it, most the emails disappeared from this new folder, and I can not find the emails,...
  10. Start icon not working and Edge icon disapeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Start icon not working and Edge icon disapeared: After a driver (I think one related to Intel graphics, but i am not shure) was unsuccesfully installed, I had a BSOD problem, hard restart, kernel error message (unable to reproduce it afterward). Some applications from taskbar partially work (Office, Skype), some not. I am...