Windows 10: Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Discus and support Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks 15788 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by diego, Aug 12, 2015.

1. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

:)

diego, Aug 12, 2015

2. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help me resolve this problem.

diegojonathan, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

1. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly - Similar Threads - Icons apps aren´t

2. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  3. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  4. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working

SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working: I am trying to download MS SQL but every time I have a problem "Cannot CheckRulesOnlyActivity" with the following "your windows management service must be started and be available" and the link on how to deal with it. I did everything according to the instructions several...
  6. Folder icon is not displayed correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder icon is not displayed correctly: Hi, some of my folder icons arent displaying as they should. I've tried deleting the icon cache but to no avail. In addition, I've tried moving my files in the folder into another new folder, the new folder's icon became defective and the original icon has returned to normal....
  7. Folder icon is not displayed correctly

Folder icon is not displayed correctly: Hi, some of my folder icons arent displaying as they should. I've tried deleting the icon cache but to no avail. In addition, I've tried moving my files in the folder into another new folder, the new folder's icon became defective and the original icon has returned to normal....
  8. Network icon not displayed correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network icon not displayed correctly: The network icon on the taskbar is displayed as a world. In the Wi-Fi connection it does not show the antennas and in the LAN connection it does not show the computer icon. But the most extreme thing is that I have normal internet browsing with my provider in Colombia. But...
  9. Network icon not displayed correctly

Network icon not displayed correctly: The network icon on the taskbar is displayed as a world. In the Wi-Fi connection it does not show the antennas and in the LAN connection it does not show the computer icon. But the most extreme thing is that I have normal internet browsing with my provider in Colombia. But...
  10. Network icon not displayed correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing