Windows 10: Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update

Discus and support Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm battling to try and work this one out. It appears that after the last major update, the icons are screwed up: Here is what I get on my start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by youradds, Nov 27, 2017.

1. youradds Win User

Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update

I'm battling to try and work this one out. It appears that after the last major update, the icons are screwed up:

Here is what I get on my start bar:

Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update [​IMG]

The first blank one is "Mail", and as you can see it has no icon. The 2nd one is Edge (open), and again you can see it has no icon.

I have the same problem on the

It's driving me nuts. I've tried quite a few solutions found online, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else encountered this problem since the last update?

TIA

Andy

:)

youradds, Nov 27, 2017

2. dsktop icons gone

desktop icons missing--no bing icon, mail shortcut icon,etc.....why? all happened after (trying) to update windows 10

cherylnorcutt, Nov 27, 2017
  3. application logo with windows missing?

i have a problem all application start with windows missing the logo on task bar

like al calc and mail and note one photo edge calendar

EsmailHussien, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 28, 2017
  5. youradds Win User
    Hi,

I tried the command, and it seemed to run through ok (minus the error below), but it still didn't fix it:

Any ideas? I really don't want to have to do a full rebuild of this machine, as it's such a pig with all the drivers and software I would have to re-install *Sad

TIA

Andy [/quote]

youradds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update

1. Icons missing for Calc/Edge/Mail etc after last update - Similar Threads - Icons missing Calc

2. need missing icon for mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need missing icon for mail: need to recovery computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-missing-icon-for-mail/fc4a20a5-0954-4b19-b190-31500ebae194
  3. Parts of cortana are missing after last update

in Cortana
    Parts of cortana are missing after last update: parts of cortana are missing after installing latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parts-of-cortana-are-missing-after-last-update/f9e79b5f-843a-407d-99aa-ad9ab0c04231
  4. blurred icons after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurred icons after last update: After the latest update, my icons are all blurry. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-icons-after-last-update/6495f90b-b6b8-4b01-a6ea-31b0fb1eb2a2
  5. Edge-icon missing in contextmenu

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge-icon missing in contextmenu: Some time ago I suddenly noticed my Edge-icon missing in the contextmenu , now Im in latest Win10 and its still not fixed . Its showing a white field and no Edge-icon , it does open the pdf-file in all the three options , in Edge it opens also . HOW (?) to get this Edge (...
  6. Edge icon missing in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon missing in taskbar: Greetings, [img] I followed the instructions to install the new Edge side by side with Edge legacy. Now the icon for Edge legacy isn't showing on the taskbar. I've tried rebooting. What else can I try? Thanks, Shane. 149471
  7. Icons are missing EVERYWHERE! Explorer etc etc

Icons are missing EVERYWHERE! Explorer etc etc: I TRIED EVERY STUPID THING IN THE ENTIRE INTERNET. - Right CLick refresh on desktop (no) - Delete icon cache and every IconCache.db ****. (no) - revamp the last WIN Update (didnt worked) - installed the latest update (didnt work) - use "cleanmgr.exe" to remove...
  8. edge icon missing on taskbar

edge icon missing on taskbar: edge icon missing on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-icon-missing-on-taskbar/ee5d51f6-6eb6-498f-9e29-0f6a4d5f9db9
  9. Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing: Both icons in the start menu and upon opening the apps are missing ever since they were modified. How do i undo the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mail-and-calendar-app-update-icons-missing/54d481e2-1f51-46eb-b031-704fc0aadbbf
  10. Missing "search" icon from taskbar & other issues after last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "search" icon from taskbar & other issues after last update: Hi All, After the recent 'Anniversary Update', I noticed that several things have either gone missing, or need to be re-set. The first thing I noticed was that the icon for "Search", (the little magnifying glass icon), is missing from my taskbar. How do I get it back? The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing edge calc icons windows 10

2. edge icon missing after update

3. edge and calculator icon missing