Windows 10: Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

Discus and support Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by adasclock, May 24, 2017.

1. adasclock Win User

Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons

Thanks for any help

Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side [​IMG]

:)

adasclock, May 24, 2017

2. Some (not all) of the icons in the task bar are not centre aligned when the task bar is set to the left of the screen

I have moved the windows 10 task bar from the bottom of the screen to the left but unfortunately this breaks the centre alignment of some icons. Where as all icons on the menu were vertically aligned when the task bar was horizontal on the bottom of the
    screen only some of the icons horizontally align when the taskbar is vertical at the left of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/q7dCiXL.png

Is there any way to make all the icons centre align?

A-Windows-User, May 24, 2017
  3. Can't place icon on bottom line - Most likely bug

Thank you for that information, Marius.

We have replicated the issue here on our end. The issue that you're having when
    Align icons to grid enabled is by design. If you have Align icons to grid
    enabled there will always be a space between the taskbar and icons regardless of the icon size. Disabling the option will give you freedom of placing the icons wherever you like on the desktop.

Feel free to post back if you have other inquiries.

Devlin Sco, May 24, 2017
Thema:

Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

1. Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side - Similar Threads - Icons aligning taskbar

2. Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation and the Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons on the taskbar is showing on the button as showed on the screenshot, I want to change the alignment to center.My Question is:How to change the vertical...
  3. Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation and the Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons on the taskbar is showing on the button as showed on the screenshot, I want to change the alignment to center.My Question is:How to change the vertical...
  4. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815
  5. Taskbar misbehavior - icons out of horizontal alignment

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar misbehavior - icons out of horizontal alignment: My taskbar vanished, got it back by pulling it back up, but now it has this strange misbehavior: [img] Notice that the three system icons at the far left are at a lower horizontal level than the icons to their right, and are partly cut off at the bottom of the screen....
  6. How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?: I was just wondering if there is any way to move few icons to left and few to centre. And not by creating a folder and adding it into new taskbar. [ATTACH]...
  7. I have shadows on the right side of pictures and print.

I have shadows on the right side of pictures and print.: How can I get the shadows on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-shadows-on-the-right-side-of-pictures-and/76eb0fae-e00a-44a6-a344-29acc9d88bfa
  8. Blurred Icons!

Blurred Icons!: [img] I have no idea why do This PC icons look like this!, is it a virus or some upgrade bugs in windows 10? can anyone tell me what to do?*sarc Thanks 25234
  9. Icons seems to have a shadow

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons seems to have a shadow: I'm running Windows 10, and I seem to have a problem that I noticed this morning. My icons, mouse pointer, and as I'm typing this post, even my text, for reason have a shadow to them(See image). [img] I disabled transparency, and I went to advanced settings > system...
  10. desktop icons alignment

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop icons alignment: I have the icons aligned in a certain way , always had them well and when I restart they are always aligned. A few days i noticed they are misaligned and there are a option that says: there is a line up icons with the grid , I deactivate and when I restart again and goes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons on desktop not aligning well

2. windows icons not aligning