Windows 10: Icons of bookmarks

Discus and support Icons of bookmarks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, In the bookmarks folder / lists, some have colored icons at the side of the address and most of them have a blanc icon, like a page with folded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Motim, May 8, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Icons of bookmarks

Hello,
    In the bookmarks folder / lists, some have colored icons at the side of the address and most of them have a blanc icon, like a page with folded corner. Is it possible to replace some icons or make some of them colored to identify faster the reading the lists ?
    Attached example
    Thanks

:)

Motim, May 8, 2016

2. Bookmark Icons E7

All Bookmark icons have the same icon on the screen. How can one change the Icon to say for example, a camera for photos, or Google icon for the Google bookmarke?

AndrewLouwrens, May 8, 2016
  3. tribuuy Win User
    Bookmark schortcut icons

Under bookmarks in my X3-02 were by default icons for youtube, myspace, etc. They all have nice custom icons, but if I add my own bookmark for windows live mobile messenger example, the icon is just a globe. How do I get the windows live icon for this
    bookmark?

tribuuy, May 8, 2016
  4. mykou Win User

Icons of bookmarks

Hi

what browser do you use ?

mykou, May 9, 2016
  5. Motim Win User
    Hello Mykou,
    Thanks for answer, I use "firefox" and "chrome", sometimes both and some times one, in both I have same bookmarks, and same question.

Motim, May 10, 2016
  6. mykou Win User
    I'm using Chrome too so I think you may have some issue ( see my screenshot )

Icons of bookmarks [​IMG]

Most of my bookmarks have an icon when added

Strange !

Maybe try uninstall then install chrome again , clear cache folder etc

mykou, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Icons of bookmarks

1. Icons of bookmarks - Similar Threads - Icons bookmarks

2. Bookmarks icon on opening screen

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks icon on opening screen: I frequently click the bookmark star at the top right of a page i would like to retrieve later. I haven't been able to find any of these bookmarks. Help is needed. 166140
  3. Bookmarks icon on opening screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Bookmarks icon on opening screen: I frequently click the bookmark star at the top right of a page i would like to retrieve later. I haven't been able to find any of these bookmarks. Help is needed. 166140
  4. I can't move icons on the taskbar and I can't move links on or off the bookmarks bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move icons on the taskbar and I can't move links on or off the bookmarks bar: I just got a Lenovo Ideapad Flex laptop, and I'm having trouble with both my taskbar and my bookmarks bar. I can't move an icon on the taskbar to another position "click and drag" doesn't seem to work on a touchscreen, and my touchpad isn't working. Also, I can't move links...
  5. How to have correct bookmark icons

in Browsers and Email
    How to have correct bookmark icons: Many bookmark icons changed in this way [img] What happened and how to have correct bookmark icons? Can,please,someone help me Thank you 132000
  6. How to have correct bookmark icons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to have correct bookmark icons: Many bookmark icons changed in this way [img] What happened and how to have correct bookmark icons? Can,please,someone help me Thank you 132000
  7. Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bookmark Icons: The regular icons for each of my Bookmarks seem to change to an icon from a previous site I had been on. The bookmark will still take me to the proper site, this changing of the icons bothers me. Is anyone familiar with this?...
  8. How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore or create an Icon/Trademark for Bookmarked Apps: I have numerous Apps Shortcuts on my Bookmarks Bar. Almost everyone has a trademark,avatar or something to represent the website. Drudge Report has a DR, Twitter has a blue bird, etc..... I have 2 Apps that do not show a trademark and 1 that comes and goes. They don't...
  9. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  10. Using google/chrome & McAfee Bookmarks Bar Icons change/Disapear

in Browsers and Email
    Using google/chrome & McAfee Bookmarks Bar Icons change/Disapear: Hope this is the right place to post this, new to forums in general. Using Win 10 Home edition/Google-Chrome/McAfee I occasionally use McAfee LliveSafe security suit Privacy tool to clean search history as well as other traces of cookies etc. from all browsers and PC at one...