Windows 10: Icons

Discus and support Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a file on the desktop for Windows 10 Forums The color logo has been replaced with a generic globe with the shortcut arrow. the other W 10 F... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by logman, Mar 1, 2016.

1. logman Win User

Icons

I have a file on the desktop for Windows 10 Forums The color logo has been replaced with a generic globe with the shortcut arrow. the other W 10 F articles and shortcuts have also changed to the globe. I have other Icons that have changed on me.
    Question: How can I change or add the icon I want to a file or shortcut and make sure it stays that way?

:)

logman, Mar 1, 2016

2. 5800: program icon gone (not moved..)

since i accidentally deleted files in the private folder, i can no longer open programmes installed on the memory card: their icons are gone (not moved, but disappeared)!

How can i open program without icon? Program IS installed, PCsuite detects it.

How can i get back the icons?

icons---01, Mar 1, 2016
  3. program icons gone

i accidentally deleted my "private" folder on my 5800. Now the icons for google maps and alternate reader are gone. PCSuite shows them as installed and i can see the program files while connected to the pc. The symbols are not just moved, i checked. I
    also restarted the phone and used the *#7370# trick. Pls help, i need these programs...

icons---01, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Stephanie Win User

Icons

Hi logman right click on the Icon you want to change >

Icons [​IMG]

Stephanie, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Icons

1. Icons - Similar Threads - Icons

2. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  3. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  4. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my icons are completely messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  6. my icons are completely messed up

my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  7. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  8. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  9. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...