Windows 10: Icons

Discus and support Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set up windows 10. How do I import icons for various sites ie. Bank of America 14999 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sue519, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Sue519 Win User

Icons

I am trying to set up windows 10. How do I import icons for various sites ie. Bank of America

:)

Sue519, Aug 9, 2015

2. 5800: program icon gone (not moved..)

since i accidentally deleted files in the private folder, i can no longer open programmes installed on the memory card: their icons are gone (not moved, but disappeared)!

How can i open program without icon? Program IS installed, PCsuite detects it.

How can i get back the icons?

icons---01, Aug 9, 2015
  3. program icons gone

i accidentally deleted my "private" folder on my 5800. Now the icons for google maps and alternate reader are gone. PCSuite shows them as installed and i can see the program files while connected to the pc. The symbols are not just moved, i checked. I
    also restarted the phone and used the *#7370# trick. Pls help, i need these programs...

icons---01, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Icons

1. Icons - Similar Threads - Icons

2. my icons are completely messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  3. my icons are completely messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my icons are completely messed up: my icons are completely messed up and the spacing is making it impossible to see or organize as they are taking way too much space and instead of being able to have multiple icons in the same row, I get to have only 3...
  4. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  5. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

how to turn a bookmark into an icon: how to turn a bookmark into an icon on window 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-a-bookmark-into-an-icon/3e039236-0843-4b54-ad6f-aaac1ef5bcc0
  6. how to turn a bookmark into an icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  8. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  9. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...