Windows 10: ideapad 100s problem

Discus and support ideapad 100s problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smallz, Nov 13, 2016.

1. smallz Win User

ideapad 100s problem

i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt even detect the memory stick with os also it doesnt even give me the option to set the bios to legasy

help plz

:)

smallz, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Clinton Fitch, Nov 13, 2016
  4. ideapad 100s problem

smallz,

Did you change the boot order in the BIOS of the Ideapad 100s?

Can you do so by pressing the Power button, and immediately pressing Fn and F2, or Fn and F1 keys 5 to10 times.

cottonball, Nov 16, 2016
  5. smallz Win User
    it doesnt give me the option to go and make changes on booting menue*Sad

smallz, Nov 18, 2016
  6. Adalwar Win User
    To got into BIOS, power off computer and press the little small button nearby the power light.
    Choose in BIOS - "Restore Defaults"
    Also, to BOOT from a USB Disk, power off computer and press the small button nearby the power light, and after boot menu shows up choose to boot from USB.

EDIT: On that BIOS Boot Menu there is also the option "System Recovery".
    That should solve your problem.

Adalwar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ideapad 100s problem

1. ideapad 100s problem - Similar Threads - ideapad 100s problem

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  6. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  7. Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S: Hey, so I've been trying to access my laptop for a while now, but this bitlocker recovery always starts up when I boot. It will not let me type on the keyboard. The furthest I got was when i used the novo button and tried to use System Recovery. I processed to the menu but...
  8. Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S: Dear Microsoft Subsequent to installing the latest version on 1809 for Windows 10 the characters which display on my laptop screen are faded and blurred. I have discovered from my web research that others have suffered the very same problem and as such would you kindly...
  9. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.: My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up, was never asked to set one up, so don't have one. Been backwards and forwards with Lenovo, who say they are working on the...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work: My son purchased this over a year ago and stopped using it 6 months ago. The Micorsoft update assistant is trying to load but there is not enough room so it cancels. I had to uninstall but the it keeps trying to install. I decided to set it back to factory default and...