Windows 10: IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro - Video display issues

Discus and support IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro - Video display issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; This is the model with the Intel Graphics. When I reboot the computer it puts the display down to 1024X768 which puts a black border on the sides. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MannyLNJ, Aug 23, 2015.

1. MannyLNJ Win User

IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro - Video display issues

This is the model with the Intel Graphics. When I reboot the computer it puts the display down to 1024X768 which puts a black border on the sides. I have to change it to 1366X768 on every restart. I need help resolving this issue. Device Manager shows it's using driver 8.15.10.2900 dated 11/26/2012

Speccy Link http://speccy.piriform.com/results/A...Y7anq5KVeormmF

:)

MannyLNJ, Aug 23, 2015

2. I am getting this error while upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro Error Code- C1900101-2000A

Its Lenovo Ideapad Z560

Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit

WindowsUpdate_C1900101 OR WindowsUpdate_dt000

SukarnaChinchod, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Pogland Win User
    ELAN Touchpad Scrolling Issue with Windows 10 in Lenovo Z560

On 9/7/15 windows update installed an updated ELAN driver received by Microsoft from ELAN for the touchpad. I am now using driver 11.15.0.16 and it has resolved all the issues noted in this post to my satisfaction. I am using the Lenovo Z560 Ideapad upgraded
    to windows 10.

Pogland, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro - Video display issues

1. IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro - Video display issues - Similar Threads - IdeaPad Z560 Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Display Issue: Windows 10 Pro: 2H22 desktop randomly started having an ongoing issue. Every time I log into the desktop, there is a black screen yet I can see my cursor and move it around, as well as see apps that load on startup [ex. Steam and Google Chrome]. The only way I've found to get...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Display Issue: Windows 10 Pro: 2H22 desktop randomly started having an ongoing issue. Every time I log into the desktop, there is a black screen yet I can see my cursor and move it around, as well as see apps that load on startup [ex. Steam and Google Chrome]. The only way I've found to get...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Video display issues

Video display issues: I am having trouble playing some videos - please see attached image. Note the sound will still work, and sometimes after a few seconds, the video will kick in and play properly for a short time before returning to the blur. Also if I can look at a preview by holding the mouse...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - on Lenovo ideapad is asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro - on Lenovo ideapad is asking for activation: hi, I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 2018, the hard drive crashed last year and I took it to service center for HD replacement, and Windows 10 Pro was also installed. All is working fine until today, when I start to get prompted that Windows license is expiring soon and I have to...
  7. video display issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    video display issue: Hi, I have this issue sense I had my new PC Windows 10 when I play a video on YouTube with white bright color I cannot see the icons or if I opened the searchbar it will overlap with video , the same with sidebar. I found then it's not only YouTube, but other pages...
  8. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro: After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause...
  9. video displayed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    video displayed in windows 10: I am configuring a new laptop . ASUS n580GD. I have all the latest drivers installed. I have problems seeing the video from the camera app. The app when clicked gives me a screen which is black.the camera functions seem to work, I can hear the camera click when I press the...
  10. IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro-Battery Charging Issue

IdeaPad Z560 Windows 10 Pro-Battery Charging Issue: When my Ideapad Z560 reaches 79% of a charged battery it refuses to continue to charge. Any assistance offered will be appreciated. Speccy Link http://speccy.piriform.com/results/A...Y7anq5KVeormmF 18769