Windows 10: identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown

Discus and support identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is it possible to identify an nvidia graphic card from a picture ? thanks [img] [img] 37085 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by reddwarf4ever, Jan 10, 2016.

1. identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown

Is it possible to identify an nvidia graphic card from a picture ?

thanks

identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown [​IMG]

identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown [​IMG]

:)

reddwarf4ever, Jan 10, 2016

2. After recent update, graphics card is shown as not connected, error 45 on Windows 10.

Original Title: After Windows 10 update graphics card is shown as not connected

After a routine cumulative update to Windows 10 for x64 systems (as per KB3163018), on restart the the graphics card (Nvidia GE Force GTX 760) is now shown in device manager as not being connected (error 45).

The solutions advised to others that have had the same problem have not worked

- using the hardware troubleshooter.

- Nvidia drivers are current having been updated earlier in June and having worked fine up to this Windows update. Nvidia applications such as diagnostics and driver updater do not run as they cannot identify any Nvidia cards. The Alienware diagnostics
    do not detect the Nvidia graphics card

- BIOS options have been changed so that the default graphics adapter is set to discrete rather than automatic

The one thing I have not yet tried is to dismantle the PC to remove and physically reinstall the graphics card. Any suggestions before I am forced to do this?

Jim McKinven, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Desktop Background Troubleshooting

My graphics card is an Intel HD graphics card, but I'm having a hard time finding the model number. Running dxdiag provides no additional information. However, after changing the background in safe mode, the picture I selected seems to have stuck around
    after I restarted. It also appears that I can now change the picture to something else as well without it reverting. So I guess, problem solved!

James_Ballard_073, Jan 10, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown

jds63, Jan 10, 2016
  5. Zarggg Win User
    Zarggg, Jan 10, 2016
  6. Hi
    I had it marked up as a 6500, was obviously wrong
    thank you so much

reddwarf4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown

1. identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown - Similar Threads - identify graphic card

2. Graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card: I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i unplugged my computer. Now when i load it up it says checking for media presence then loads to the blue windows screen that...
  3. Win10Pro Install Doesn't Correctly Identify AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10Pro Install Doesn't Correctly Identify AMD Graphics Card: Have installed Win10Pro and in device manager my AMD graphics is not the correct type. I have an AMD Radeon HD8800M but the system shows it as AMD Radeon R9 M200X. Initially it didn't pick up the correct Intel graphics but a driver update sorted that one properly. If I try...
  4. Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.: hello I struggle for years with my problem and still not a fix for it. I have a laptop with the dual graphic card but in graphic setting the second graphic card not shown and can't use it. I do everything you can imagine for solving it like update everything windows,...
  5. graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  6. Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated graphic card not shown in the graphic options in Win10 settings.: Hey, I am trying to fight a big problem with my new laptop that all games are super slow(even though the requirements should be far below the specs of the laptop). However, the dedicated card is not working at all. It is detected and present in the device manager and amd...
  7. graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  8. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  9. Who can identify this graphics card by looking at it's chip?

Who can identify this graphics card by looking at it's chip?: Im just curious to know which graphics card this is View attachment 9023
  10. graphics cards

graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...