Windows 10: Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help!

Discus and support Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there thanks for reading I had a problem 2 years ago with a gang trying to steal my ID and they accessed every part of my life through the computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jamie7171, Feb 25, 2016.

1. jamie7171 Win User

Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help!

Hi there thanks for reading
    I had a problem 2 years ago with a gang trying to steal my ID and they accessed every part of my life through the computer (Apple at the time). Now on Windows and I am seeing strange things happen, password change loops for days, etc.

I installed the TCP view and I wonder if you might have a look at it and tell me if anything looks odd just for the second I screenshotted it. Why is my computer name using upper case in one instance and all lower next to it, has there been a cloning? Anything else odd? Thanks so much for your help it means the absolute world to me. *Smile*Smile*Smile*Smile My comp name is Seba

Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help! [​IMG]

Best wishes to you all *Cool*Cool
    The text file from the monitor is also attached.

:)

jamie7171, Feb 25, 2016

2. How can I find what was uploaded or downloaded on my computer?

Hi Dave,

Thank You very much for your help.

I will try both methods and get back to you with my results. I will also try the TCPIPView utility. Is the utility TCPView or TCPIPView? Sorry for all the questions, I see TCPView has great reviews.

I cannot express my concern, as I had my identity stolen 4 times and caused enormous problems.

Thank You Dave,

Paulwayne

paulwayne317, Feb 25, 2016
  3. hackers and help PLEASE!!

Do you have any Anti-Virus software in your PC?

Have you perform a full system scan with it?

It is better to contact local cybersecurity authorities in your country like FBI Cybercrime unit in U.S. and they could help you with this issue.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help!

1. Identifying Hackers from TCPview utility - please help! - Similar Threads - Identifying Hackers TCPview

2. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...: Hello.Can you please help me identify what's causing this BSODs?https://imgur.com/a/u9AzOm5Minidump.rarWhether it is a hardware problem or a drivers problem?Thanks!...
  3. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...: Hello.Can you please help me identify what's causing this BSODs?https://imgur.com/a/u9AzOm5Minidump.rarWhether it is a hardware problem or a drivers problem?Thanks!...
  4. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdventurousLeague2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u0wdch/please_help_ethernet_identifying_and/
  6. Stuck in Utility mode, please help

Stuck in Utility mode, please help: Hey everyone, i downloaded what i thought was a program to download twitch videos, the moment i click on download the pc goes to blue screen and it says "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" So i waited, but i noticed that it got stuck in 100% for a while, so i...
  7. Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!: [ATTACH] Hi all, Last night, I crashed twice after playing Valorant for about a good hour and a half. I downloaded WhoCrashed it and it gave me the diagnostics below....
  8. Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version: I need help identifying this Windows logo. Is this Windows 10? Also, was this version available in December 2017? Many thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-identify-this-windows-version/57239d54-e7e6-4a17-a598-640aea7d8860
  9. Random Freezing - Can't identify cause - please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freezing - Can't identify cause - please help.: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffff9e8ffd09e420 Parameter 2: fffff80044dc2610 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 574 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack:...
  10. Identifying the IP address of a hacker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Identifying the IP address of a hacker: Is there a way to display IP address that have interacted with your computer? My Facebook page was hacked on Monday night and I'd like a log of IP addresses to see if I can locate the hacker - Thx...