Windows 10: IDT Audio Driver Problem

Discus and support IDT Audio Driver Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015.

1. IDT Audio Driver Problem

Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the driver install, etc but it just won't get fixed. I have read that forcing the default HD driver that Windows offers gave them the solution but for me, sometimes it works and after a restart or after my computer wakes up from sleep, there it is again, no audio. I don't know if this is already a hardware issue since my audio jack is not working anymore. Previously it works but the sound leaks, meaning, there is sound coming from the speakers and sound coming from the headphones. But now, it just does not work. If this is any help, this is the hardware ID:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E5&SUBSYS_00000100

I also tried installing the Windows 8.1 driver but it says that the hardware is not compatible with the driver and to think that I got it from HP's website for my laptop model, it's kinda depressing. I have been through a lot of OS reinstalls. I even got back to 8.1 and same problem. I don't know what to do anymore. *Sad Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

:)

boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015

2. idt audio Windows 10 Always crash

Original title: IDT AUDIO WINDOWS 10

idt audio Windows 10 Always crash why? the last is version is 6.10.6504 or not? update driver idt audio codec of 6504?

simone.miccolo, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Control panel opens but closes immediately on Windows 10

hi IDT Audio Driver Problem :)

Do not worry very simple
    solution

*** Follow these steps :

1 - remove the IDT audio driver (( my
    Computer - right-click-

Management -Device Manager - remove the IDT audio driver
    ))

2 - repot your pc .

3 - reinsall the IDT audio driver .

4 - Enjoy .

its work perfuctly IDT Audio Driver Problem :)

azbarga ramzi, Oct 20, 2015
  4. mrpumpkin Win User

IDT Audio Driver Problem

To eliminate your audio port and related hardware as the issue, you could test a USB audio device, ie, headphones or a USB speaker, if you have access to one.

mrpumpkin, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Sadly, I do not have a USB audio device. I have yet to test it.

boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015
  6. mrpumpkin Win User
    You could also try HDMI out (from your PC/laptop?) to a HDTV if it's available.

mrpumpkin, Oct 20, 2015
  7. Hello. I haven't tried that yet but what I found is that somehow, I don't know if it's really possible, the hardware ID of my audio device changed. Yes, I checked all the devices compatible with the audio driver for my laptop ( I downloaded the audio driver for my laptop which is a HP Pavilion 14 TS B132TX model) and extracted the setup and then checked the .ini files for my hardware ID listed above and it's not there. I used to use this installer before and it's working and I don't know how it happened. I ended up manually editing the .ini files to include my hardware driver listed above.

boombadoomboom, Nov 1, 2015
  8. IDT Audio Driver Problem

Here are some modified HP IDT Audio Drivers (derived from HP SoftPaq #59291).

They got my ProBook's embedded sound chip working again on Win 10 Pro x64
    (including the SRS Premium Sound Control Panel/HP Beats Audio Functionality)

HP IDT Audio Driver (x86 and x64 systems):
    File Version: 6.10.6428.0 (modified)

ZIP version:
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...86_x64_WDA.zip

Executable RAR version:
    http://www.filedropper.com/hpidtx86x64wda

Note: For x86 systems, the feature set is reduced.

sweckform2, Nov 15, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IDT Audio Driver Problem

1. IDT Audio Driver Problem - Similar Threads - IDT Audio Driver

2. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  3. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  4. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  6. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  7. IDT audio driver

8. No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver

No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver: There is much written on updating IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver for no sound. This I driver is not listed under the Device Manager sound file. How do I download this or how do I find it so I can add it?...
  9. driver update missing for IDT High Def Audio CODEC

driver update missing for IDT High Def Audio CODEC: How do I resolve this problem of a Missing IDT High Def Audio CODEC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-update-missing-for-idt-high-def-audio-codec/61a4d4f9-ef48-4ed5-a105-2d4307d0b352
  10. IDT Audio Drivers 6504 & 6492

IDT Audio Drivers 6504 & 6492: Hello all, A couple of HP IDT Beats Audio drivers: Tempo High Definition Audio Driver (Original IDT), VERSION: 6.10.6504.0 REV: A PASS: 1 L: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71714.exe IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver, VERSION: 6.10.6492.0 REV: A...