Windows 10: IDT Audio Driver Problem

Discus and support IDT Audio Driver Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015.

1. IDT Audio Driver Problem

Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the driver install, etc but it just won't get fixed. I have read that forcing the default HD driver that Windows offers gave them the solution but for me, sometimes it works and after a restart or after my computer wakes up from sleep, there it is again, no audio. I don't know if this is already a hardware issue since my audio jack is not working anymore. Previously it works but the sound leaks, meaning, there is sound coming from the speakers and sound coming from the headphones. But now, it just does not work. If this is any help, this is the hardware ID:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E5&SUBSYS_00000100

I also tried installing the Windows 8.1 driver but it says that the hardware is not compatible with the driver and to think that I got it from HP's website for my laptop model, it's kinda depressing. I have been through a lot of OS reinstalls. I even got back to 8.1 and same problem. I don't know what to do anymore. *Sad Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

:)

boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015

2. idt audio Windows 10 Always crash

Original title: IDT AUDIO WINDOWS 10

idt audio Windows 10 Always crash why? the last is version is 6.10.6504 or not? update driver idt audio codec of 6504?

simone.miccolo, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Control panel opens but closes immediately on Windows 10

hi IDT Audio Driver Problem :)

Do not worry very simple
    solution

*** Follow these steps :

1 - remove the IDT audio driver (( my
    Computer - right-click-

Management -Device Manager - remove the IDT audio driver
    ))

2 - repot your pc .

3 - reinsall the IDT audio driver .

4 - Enjoy .

its work perfuctly IDT Audio Driver Problem :)

azbarga ramzi, Oct 20, 2015
  4. mrpumpkin Win User

IDT Audio Driver Problem

To eliminate your audio port and related hardware as the issue, you could test a USB audio device, ie, headphones or a USB speaker, if you have access to one.

mrpumpkin, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Sadly, I do not have a USB audio device. I have yet to test it.

boombadoomboom, Oct 20, 2015
  6. mrpumpkin Win User
    You could also try HDMI out (from your PC/laptop?) to a HDTV if it's available.

mrpumpkin, Oct 20, 2015
  7. Hello. I haven't tried that yet but what I found is that somehow, I don't know if it's really possible, the hardware ID of my audio device changed. Yes, I checked all the devices compatible with the audio driver for my laptop ( I downloaded the audio driver for my laptop which is a HP Pavilion 14 TS B132TX model) and extracted the setup and then checked the .ini files for my hardware ID listed above and it's not there. I used to use this installer before and it's working and I don't know how it happened. I ended up manually editing the .ini files to include my hardware driver listed above.

boombadoomboom, Nov 1, 2015
  8. IDT Audio Driver Problem

Here are some modified HP IDT Audio Drivers (derived from HP SoftPaq #59291).

They got my ProBook's embedded sound chip working again on Win 10 Pro x64
    (including the SRS Premium Sound Control Panel/HP Beats Audio Functionality)

HP IDT Audio Driver (x86 and x64 systems):
    File Version: 6.10.6428.0 (modified)

ZIP version:
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...86_x64_WDA.zip

Executable RAR version:
    http://www.filedropper.com/hpidtx86x64wda

Note: For x86 systems, the feature set is reduced.

sweckform2, Nov 15, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    Download the driver from here. Open with WinRAR and extract the files in a folder. Then click on the search icon and type device, click to open Device Manager. Right-click your audio device and select Update driver. Then click on the last option, then again the last until you see a Have disk button. Click on the button and browse to the folder you extracted the files. Select the first model from the list and proceed to install it, no matter if windows tell you it cannot verify compatibility. When complete restart your computer and you should have sound. Now hide any related driver update to prevent Windows Update from replacing the driver.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IDT Audio Driver Problem

1. IDT Audio Driver Problem - Similar Threads - IDT Audio Driver

2. No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver: There is much written on updating IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver for no sound. This I driver is not listed under the Device Manager sound file. How do I download this or how do I find it so I can add it?...
  3. Audio-Driver Problems

Audio-Driver Problems: Hi Microsoft-Community, i'm having troubles with my audio drivers. This is the 3rd time i have this Problem. I have writhen Mails back and forth with Asus because i thought it might be the onboardsoundchip that's broken. Now before i get the Motherboard out and send it in...
  4. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC: So I'm using an HP Envy 700 series and recently updated from windows 8.1 (The OS it came with) to windows 10.. I noticed as soon as I got in that the audio was not working. I tried the regular troubleshooting like trying to re-install the drivers or updating the drivers but I...
  5. Audio Driver Problems

Audio Driver Problems: My laptop had updated the Windows 10 January update and in that process, it corrupted the preexisting audio driver that I had on my laptop. I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, changing the setting advised by other older posts here and online, and restarting...
  6. can't download idt codcec drivers

can't download idt codcec drivers: I can't find IDT CODEC DRIVERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-idt-codcec-drivers/e9d9cfb7-1919-409d-a686-19f4c70e852f
  7. driver update missing for IDT High Def Audio CODEC

driver update missing for IDT High Def Audio CODEC: How do I resolve this problem of a Missing IDT High Def Audio CODEC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-update-missing-for-idt-high-def-audio-codec/61a4d4f9-ef48-4ed5-a105-2d4307d0b352
  8. Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems

Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems: Hello, I have been updating my laptop's drivers using Driver Easy (free vers.) and it says that two of my audio drivers are Unplugged and i cannot install an update to them until they are plugged in again. I would like to know where I can find the Drivers in Device Manager...
  9. IDT Audio Drivers 6504 & 6492

IDT Audio Drivers 6504 & 6492: Hello all, A couple of HP IDT Beats Audio drivers: Tempo High Definition Audio Driver (Original IDT), VERSION: 6.10.6504.0 REV: A PASS: 1 L: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71714.exe IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver, VERSION: 6.10.6492.0 REV: A...
  10. Older IDT Audio Driver incompatible with W10 Creator's Edition

Older IDT Audio Driver incompatible with W10 Creator's Edition: This posting only applies to those that have an IDT Audio driver installed on their PC or Laptop like I did on my HP Pavilion laptop. It seems that earlier versions of this driver were compatible with older versions of Windows 10 but after I upgraded to the Creator's...