Windows 10: IE 11 and HTML 5 audio sound mixing

Discus and support IE 11 and HTML 5 audio sound mixing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In IE 11 and edge, all HTML5 video's only output stereo when being played. All flash videos are up mixed to 7.1(speaker configuration). Does anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MUGEN02, Mar 3, 2016.

1. MUGEN02 Win User

IE 11 and HTML 5 audio sound mixing

In IE 11 and edge, all HTML5 video's only output stereo when being played. All flash videos are up mixed to 7.1(speaker configuration). Does anyone know how to enable audio up mixing in IE 11 for HTML 5 video?

:)

MUGEN02, Mar 3, 2016

2. HTML5 Game crashes when too many sounds play at once.

I have an HTML 5 game that runs great on the new IE, but after playing for a minute or so, it crashes. We've tracked it down to the audio playing. When too many sounds play at once, IE crashes.

I'm using the universal solution template and the latest version of WP 8.1

Are there a work around to this?

Erik Umenhofer, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Roharashraj™, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

IE 11 and HTML 5 audio sound mixing

1. IE 11 and HTML 5 audio sound mixing - Similar Threads - HTML audio sound

2. Mixing Audio for Digital Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixing Audio for Digital Output: How do I use an equalizer to mix audio for digital output to a Microsoft Display Adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixing-audio-for-digital-output/04df36d4-9d31-4e97-a0ba-43ac9b599829
  3. Problem with audio mixing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with audio mixing: My computer has recently taken to reducing my apps' volumes when I'm in a discord call, etc. I've tried going into sound settings and turning off that feature, but having it off doesn't do anything. I would appreciate some information on how to stop my volume mixer from...
  4. IE 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE 11: I have tried to contact Microsoft support about this issue but always go through the same thing. I have chatted with someone 4 times already about this issue. Is there a link to redownload IE 11 on windows 10. It is non-existent on the system ( have checked 4 times...
  5. [SOUND] Issues with the Stereo Mix.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [SOUND] Issues with the Stereo Mix.: The Stereo Mix is activated but it records no sounds. When i press "listen the device" and i choose a exit device i hear nothing. There is also no green bar at the left of the icon when playing media on the computer. All seems ok in the properties "This device works...
  6. Missing sound on online videos in IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Missing sound on online videos in IE 11: Hi there. I have a user that struggles with getting sound then she plays videos in IE 11. She have done a reset of IE 11 to default settings several times. But, then she opens another porogram like Outlook and go back to the video the sound is not there anymore. Ideas,...
  7. Issue with IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with IE 11: Hello, I'm on build 1709 and since the upgrade I have noticed that IE 11 does not display the website icons at the beginning of the Addess Bar and before the Tabs. It just shows the standard "e" IE 11 icon. However, when I open History the webpages icons are displayed. See...
  8. IE 11 Question

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 Question: I'm running windows 10 Pro with IE 11. I don't like the Edge, so I turned that off. I also have Google Toolbar running, therefore, up in the left hand top side, there is a place where I can put in something to search for and Google search will find it. So far, no problem,...
  9. remove ie 11

in Browsers and Email
    remove ie 11: I have windows 10 and originally had Ie 10. All of a sudden it has ie 11 which I don't like. I want to remove it and get back to 10. From the instructions I've see is to go to control panel click on add/remove programs. Then click on View installed updates, scroll down until...
  10. IE 11 crashing

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 crashing: Getting pretty regular "IE has stopped working........" The only data I have is what's in the Event Viewer log. Tried to give MS feedback but when I do what they say, "Type Windows Feedback in the Search....", it just takes me to a Google Search for, "Windows Feedback"....