Windows 10: IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!!

Discus and support IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I dreaming or did M$ update IE 11 to show Norton's Vault in Tool bar? 69559 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dustymars, Nov 11, 2016.

1. dustymars Win User

IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!!

Am I dreaming or did M$ update IE 11 to show Norton's Vault in Tool bar?

:)

dustymars, Nov 11, 2016

2. Website preferences are lost/reset occasionally

1-- im running IE 11 on win 10 pro 64bit

2-- I never clear cookies or history.

3-- I had norton internet security installed recentlly, and now i moved to KAPERSKEY total security.. But on either one I have settings such as clear cookies, history or caches' .

I do use norton safe vault for my passwrds..

Thanks...

Maruk Perez, Nov 11, 2016
  3. norton security says use ie not edge. says edge no allow extnsions

Norton is correct, use IE11 instead of Edge. Microsoft decided to put an unfinished product out on the market--Edge. So you can't use Norton to save your passwords in the Norton Vault with Edge. I have over 140 passwords, so it is nice to be
    able to surf numerous sites in IE 11 and have Norton Auto-fill in my user name and password for each site. Unfortunately, Edge just can't do that.

Here is a link with more information:

Compatibility of Norton Toolbar and Norton Identity Safe with Microsoft Edge browser

MikeSabbia, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

No, Norton includes a toolbar extension for IE11. This is not Microsoft.

Mystere, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

1. IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!! - Similar Threads - Norton's Vault

2. Norton Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton Security: I have Norton Security on my Windows 10 v1903 pc. Just bought a laptop Windows 10 v1903 went into Microsoft store and downloaded Norton app. Clicked on launch and it opened in Explorer browser but could see nothing regarding Norton. Clicked on search on taskbar this only gave...
  3. 1903 update caused wifi and Norton to fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update caused wifi and Norton to fail: I recently allowed my PC, a rather elderly HP Touchsmart 520, to update to what I understand is the latest version of Windows, 1903. What I found was that the update seemed to install correctly, but a day or so later, found that I had no wifi. Initially the pop up screen from...
  4. BSOD leading me to believe Norton Anti-Virus is the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD leading me to believe Norton Anti-Virus is the cause: I started getting BSOD about 1 month ago and seems to be happening everyday. Using Blue Screen Viewer, I googled the filename (BHDrvx64.sys) shown in the Blue Screen Viewer and reports said it was associated with Norton Anti-Virus. I contacted Norton chat tech and the tech...
  5. Can't save/copy to Desktop, Documents, Videos, Music or Pictures after removing Norton...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't save/copy to Desktop, Documents, Videos, Music or Pictures after removing Norton...: I recently bough an Acer laptop that came pre-installed with a free trial of Norton Security After uninstalling Norton Security I have lost write access to the Documents, Pictures, Videos, Music and Desktop folders. I've been trying to get support from Acer, Nortand and...
  6. Norton safe web

Norton safe web: Norton safe web, is a good idea to install or not. I just have Norton security suite right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-safe-web/0a56947a-70f0-46c6-b625-31af32c9011f
  7. Windows 10 Pro (Bitlocker) vs. Norton Antivirus

Windows 10 Pro (Bitlocker) vs. Norton Antivirus: Will Windows 10 Pro provide the same or better security than Norton or other similar anti-virus softwares? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-bitlocker-vs-norton-antivirus/8ee204e1-7b64-4ff6-a4f2-8cd3b20eaab5"
  8. NORTON Security vs Windows Defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NORTON Security vs Windows Defender: I am a Windows 10 OS user. Quite happy with it's performance. However, since the very recent update 1903, I am facing slowing down of my system. I am not an IT expert but a learned user. I am being advised to remove the Norton Security system, which is a licensed version...
  9. Norton Install (+➀-➇❽➇-❼2❷-❶❻❻6) - Norton antivirus Toll Free

Norton Install (+➀-➇❽➇-❼2❷-❶❻❻6) - Norton antivirus Toll Free: Norton.com/setup - To Download, install and activate the Norton setup, go to norton.com/setup and get started with Norton product In the present time, an antivirus is expected to keep PC programming, PC applications, and information security; however a considerable lot of its...
  10. Norton Insta****) - Norton antivirus Toll Free

Norton Insta****) - Norton antivirus Toll Free: Norton.com/setup - To Download, install and activate the Norton setup, go to norton.com/setup and get started with Norton product In the present time, an antivirus is expected to keep PC programming, PC applications, and information security; however a considerable lot of its...