Windows 10: IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!!

Discus and support IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I dreaming or did M$ update IE 11 to show Norton's Vault in Tool bar? 69559 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dustymars, Nov 11, 2016.

1. dustymars Win User

IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!!

Am I dreaming or did M$ update IE 11 to show Norton's Vault in Tool bar?

:)

dustymars, Nov 11, 2016

2. Website preferences are lost/reset occasionally

1-- im running IE 11 on win 10 pro 64bit

2-- I never clear cookies or history.

3-- I had norton internet security installed recentlly, and now i moved to KAPERSKEY total security.. But on either one I have settings such as clear cookies, history or caches' .

I do use norton safe vault for my passwrds..

Thanks...

Maruk Perez, Nov 11, 2016
  3. norton security says use ie not edge. says edge no allow extnsions

Norton is correct, use IE11 instead of Edge. Microsoft decided to put an unfinished product out on the market--Edge. So you can't use Norton to save your passwords in the Norton Vault with Edge. I have over 140 passwords, so it is nice to be
    able to surf numerous sites in IE 11 and have Norton Auto-fill in my user name and password for each site. Unfortunately, Edge just can't do that.

Here is a link with more information:

Compatibility of Norton Toolbar and Norton Identity Safe with Microsoft Edge browser

MikeSabbia, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

No, Norton includes a toolbar extension for IE11. This is not Microsoft.

Mystere, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

1. IE 11 and Norton's Vault is back!!! - Similar Threads - Norton's Vault

2. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  3. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  4. norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  5. norton

norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  6. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  7. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  8. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

9. Reset Password for Vault in Norton Password Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Password for Vault in Norton Password Manager?: Reset Vault Password in Norton Password Manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-password-for-vault-in-norton-password/e2c935d7-83c8-4981-aea2-8b7c8eea3444
  10. Reset Password for Vault in Norton Password Manager?

Reset Password for Vault in Norton Password Manager?: Reset Vault Password in Norton Password Manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-password-for-vault-in-norton-password/e2c935d7-83c8-4981-aea2-8b7c8eea3444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no norton web safe icon or vault icon on ie11

2. norton vault for ie11