Windows 10: IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

Discus and support IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Learn2010, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Learn2010 Win User

IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

:)

Learn2010, Jun 15, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jun 15, 2018
  3. menu bar and favorite bar text size

my menu bar and favorite bar text is way too small. i've already done the control panel/syster/cange text size...it only changes text size within the explorer... not the menu and favorite bar text size. I'm 57 years old and my eyes are not that great.
    It looks like the kids at windows didn't think this one out. I guess going to android tablet or mac is my next choice.

josephpoczciwinski, Jun 15, 2018
  4. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

menu bar and favorite bar text size

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re not able to increase the size of Menu bar and Favorite bar text. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to kindly follow these steps:

Method 1:

Follow the below steps to change the Screen Resolution.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Display Settings.

2. Under Customize your display window, look for change the size of Text apps and other items.

3. Move the slider accordingly and restart the PC.

4. Now check if the icons are large or small.

Method 2:

You may follow the steps mentioned in the article below to change the screen resolution and to make text and other items larger or smaller as per requirement.

Getting the best display on your monitor

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Method 3:

Changing the screen resolution-

1. Right click on any empty space on the desktop.

2. Click on Screen Resolution.

3. In the Resolution drop down menu, take the bar to highest point which is recommended.

4. Now click on apply and then OK.

5. Now check the status.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

1. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small - Similar Threads - Menu Bar Text

2. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  3. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  4. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  5. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  6. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

7. Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small: Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?...
  8. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  9. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  10. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...