Windows 10: IE 11 missing tabs

Discus and support IE 11 missing tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a weird situation. When I have IE 11 with multiple tabs opened and pull one of them off to a second monitor it looses it's tabs. IE 11 never did... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PaulaJava, Nov 21, 2017.

1. PaulaJava Win User

IE 11 missing tabs

I have a weird situation. When I have IE 11 with multiple tabs opened and pull one of them off to a second monitor it looses it's tabs. IE 11 never did that in Windows 7. I have another coworker whose IE does the same. Odd. What's the deal and how do I fix that?

:)

PaulaJava, Nov 21, 2017
  2. Billyls Win User

How to set Internet Explorer 11 to start when I boot up?

Takes very long for IE 11 to start and change from tab to tab, even with an app. I need to set IE 11 to automatically start when I boot; however, I cannot find it in "Services".

Please tell me how to set IE 11 to start when I bootup.

Billyls, Nov 21, 2017
  3. How can I change the IE 11 website tabs to different colors so I can figure out which tab I'm On? Help!

I need help please! How can I change the IE 11 website tabs to different colors so I can figure out which tab I'm on? Because they're all blue with black colored font, I end up accidentally closing out tabs I need opened which is terribly frustrating! Is
    there an IE 11 add-on?

Firefox offers "Colorful Tabs" add-on. Is there one for IE 11? This is really a major issue for me and I need help.

I do not want use Firefox because I love IE 11, but I will if I have to just to get colorful tabs.

Please advise.

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Angelczech, Nov 21, 2017
  4. IE 11 missing tabs

Are you pulling the entire IE 11 window to a second monitor or one single tap? Pulling it off of the top bar tells IE you want to separate it.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 22, 2017
Thema:

IE 11 missing tabs

1. IE 11 missing tabs - Similar Threads - missing tabs

2. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to set or disable the audio from every background program while i'm in a...
  4. Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Elan touchpad settings tab missing.: Hello, I just bought a new Lenovo L340 notebook with Windows 10. It has an Elan touchpad. For some reason, the touchpad has a dedicated area for right click (on the very right). I find this pointless as the touchpad has the two-finger right click option. I wanted to...
  5. Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903: Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I am running Windows 10 build 1903. Prior to the update, I was use a custom ADUC console that had loads of LDAP queries and a couple of different domains. After the upgrade to 1903, I...
  6. Adapter and Binding tab missing in Windows 10, and the prior question has a dead link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adapter and Binding tab missing in Windows 10, and the prior question has a dead link: Per this question, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/adapter-and-binding-tab-missing-in-windows-10/e63b9a6b-1d09-4704-94c1-7e2228b036b3 the "Adapter and Binding" tab option was removed in Windows 10. However, the link in that answer...
  7. Windows Defender missing "Device Security" tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender missing "Device Security" tab: I am trying to disable core isolation to run an emulator, but I cannot access the "Device Security" tab to do so in Windows Defender. I am using a 1st generation Surface Laptop. Below is a screenshot of my Windows Defender. [IMG]...
  8. ADUC Missing BitLocker Recovery Tab in 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADUC Missing BitLocker Recovery Tab in 1809: My machine has been running Windows 10 for about 2 years. Yesterday, it updated to build 1809. I used the following PowerShell command to enable ADUC: DISM /online /add-capability /capabilityname:Rsat.ActiveDirectory.DS-LDS.Tools~~~~0.0.1.0 Everything seemed to be...
  9. File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties: When I right click on a folder, I'd expect to see the customize and other tabs. However, I do not see any tabs other than the 'General' tab and 'Previous Versions'. You may have noticed that the "Read-Only" box is checked. I tried to uncheck it, and uncheck other boxes in...
  10. Tab icons missing.

in Browsers and Email
    Tab icons missing.: Many websites I usually visit have lost their tab icons and are showing a generic earth type icon instead. Does anybody know what the problem is? [img] 131924