Windows 10: IE 11 missing tabs

Discus and support IE 11 missing tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a weird situation. When I have IE 11 with multiple tabs opened and pull one of them off to a second monitor it looses it's tabs. IE 11 never did... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PaulaJava, Nov 21, 2017.

1. PaulaJava Win User

IE 11 missing tabs

I have a weird situation. When I have IE 11 with multiple tabs opened and pull one of them off to a second monitor it looses it's tabs. IE 11 never did that in Windows 7. I have another coworker whose IE does the same. Odd. What's the deal and how do I fix that?

:)

PaulaJava, Nov 21, 2017
  2. Billyls Win User

How to set Internet Explorer 11 to start when I boot up?

Takes very long for IE 11 to start and change from tab to tab, even with an app. I need to set IE 11 to automatically start when I boot; however, I cannot find it in "Services".

Please tell me how to set IE 11 to start when I bootup.

Billyls, Nov 21, 2017
  3. How can I change the IE 11 website tabs to different colors so I can figure out which tab I'm On? Help!

I need help please! How can I change the IE 11 website tabs to different colors so I can figure out which tab I'm on? Because they're all blue with black colored font, I end up accidentally closing out tabs I need opened which is terribly frustrating! Is
    there an IE 11 add-on?

Firefox offers "Colorful Tabs" add-on. Is there one for IE 11? This is really a major issue for me and I need help.

I do not want use Firefox because I love IE 11, but I will if I have to just to get colorful tabs.

Please advise.

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Angelczech, Nov 21, 2017
  4. IE 11 missing tabs

Are you pulling the entire IE 11 window to a second monitor or one single tap? Pulling it off of the top bar tells IE you want to separate it.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 22, 2017
Thema:

IE 11 missing tabs

1. IE 11 missing tabs - Similar Threads - missing tabs

2. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  3. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  4. Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!: In a previous string now locked it was recommended to un-tick "Allow device to turn-off to save power" under Power Management. This will supposedly keep your wifi from dropping. People said the Power Management tab was missing like mine, so were advised to go to Device...
  5. Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!

Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!: In a previous string now locked it was recommended to un-tick "Allow device to turn-off to save power" under Power Management. This will supposedly keep your wifi from dropping. People said the Power Management tab was missing like mine, so were advised to go to Device...
  6. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  7. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  8. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  9. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  10. Clipchamp missing graphics tab

Clipchamp missing graphics tab: Hi everyone. Today i'm going to make a video with a visualizer in clipchamp like in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHqrbF5_IsSo, I downloaded clipchampi am a capcut user to test it out. But he say go to the graphics tab but i don't see anything like this:...