Windows 10: IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media.

Discus and support IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have been watching an eagle cam in NE Florida Previously no issues Now when I load the website the three camera videos all state No Compatible Source... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kelli, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Kelli Win User

IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media.

Have been watching an eagle cam in NE Florida Previously no issues Now when I load the website the three camera videos all state No Compatible Source was found for this media.

If you have IE 11 please visit the page at LIVE Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Cam and verify that your IE 11 has the same problem. This problem does no manifest in MS Edge.

I have turned ActiveX filtering off in the browser settings and reregistered the flash.ocx through the command prompt. Problem still exists

I also entered the website in the Compatibility View setting and no resolution.

Just wondering if I am only one having this problem as no other users on the site have made a complaint

Thanks

:)

Kelli, Jun 26, 2017
  2. Jessen P Win User

Transactions not working. Your Session Expired

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Defective Secure Sockets layer could be root cause of the issue with such scenarios.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Charts not rendering image in IE11 but fine in other browsers

We appreciate the information you provided. Since the site isn't rendering properly, it's possible that it wasn't designed to be fully compatible with IE 11. We suggest using the Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11 by following the steps

here

Let us know if the charts are displayed properly after adding the website to the Compatibility View.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 26, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

Exactly the same for me. Works in Edge (and Firefox) but not IE.

5. Kelli Win User
    Thank you. I think it's a compatibility issue. I have all add-ons enabled to no avail. I tried removing IE and reinstalling that didn't do it. I guess an update wiped it out, just thought it funny that not one person mentioned it on the website since this started a few weeks ago I'll have to go to MS Edge for this website.

I have been watching this site since last Christmas and seeing an egg dropped and then hatched and then watching an eagle being raised and then leave the nest has been most interesting. A new season starts in August and the process begins all over again

Kelli, Jun 26, 2017
  6. lx07 Win User
  7. Bree New Member
    No, the 'No Compatible Source was found for this media' occurs with Flash enabled. Disabling Flash removes that message replacing it with the 'Play' button, but on a black non-functional window. The only way I can get it to work at all is to use the F12 developers tools to set the User Agent String to 'Mozilla Firefox' or 'Apple Safari (iPad)'.

8. Kelli Win User

I have shockwave and adobe flash installed still doesn't work at my website. I have no problems playing youtube videos or any other videos I have found as of yet.

Found that Flash player is integrated with IE10 and flash player installation not needed. so I assume carried over in IE 11

Kelli, Jun 26, 2017
  9. Kelli Win User
    I am wondering if this is just a problem with this particular website and it's interaction wit IE 11. Perhaps and unsigned activex control.. I added the site to my trusted sites list............fooled with various settings....... nothing

Kelli, Jun 26, 2017
  10. Bree New Member
    Yes, and it gets its updates from Microsoft through Window Update, the most recent was issued on 13th June.

2017-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022730)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-april-11-2017

Thema:

1. IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media. - Similar Threads - compatible source was

2. "Source Dll not Found"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Source Dll not Found": An error "Source Dll not Found" displays every time I open my Laptop . Can anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it ? Thank you ! my laptop is Win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/source-dll-not-found/ec7ba76b-7fc6-4d9e-ae1c-ea13b20789e8
  3. "Source Dll not Found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Source Dll not Found": An error "Source Dll not Found" displays every time I open my Laptop . Can anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it ? Thank you ! my laptop is Win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/source-dll-not-found/ec7ba76b-7fc6-4d9e-ae1c-ea13b20789e8
  4. "Source Dll not Found"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. source files could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    source files could not be found: i can't enable dot net 3.5 and it results in an error saying that the component store is corrupted. So i used DISM scanhealth and it said that the component store can be repaired . But after using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it says source files could not be...
  6. IE 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE 11: I have tried to contact Microsoft support about this issue but always go through the same thing. I have chatted with someone 4 times already about this issue. Is there a link to redownload IE 11 on windows 10. It is non-existent on the system ( have checked 4 times...
  7. MS Money and IE compatibility problem

in Browsers and Email
    MS Money and IE compatibility problem: I have used MS Money for years and, although I realise it's now discontinued, it meets my needs and has worked well up until the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. It now fails to start and states it requires IE 6 to work, although I'm sure that's an old error message. It has...
  8. Windows 10 Compatibility with MS Money2003 and IE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Compatibility with MS Money2003 and IE: Hello Group: I just installed Windows 10 upgrade to Windows 8.1, and now find that I am unable to run MS Money 2003. I need MS Money 2003, because I have financial records going back to 1996! I am shown an error dialogue that says something along the lines: MS Money...
  9. Dism source files not found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dism source files not found: I have several problems on my pc and want fix win10 without reinstalling all apps. When I run: Code: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth[/quote] I get Error 87. With: Code: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckHealth[/quote] I get a message, that it can be...
  10. DISM Source Not Found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Source Not Found: Been Having problem with my video drivers lately, virtual dj, and such, ran sfc/scannow no intergrity violations found, then tried to run Dism and it said "sources not found" that part not sure how to work around it. Windows 10 Pro x64bit 1703 15063.250 Finally got drives...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No compatible source was found for this media

2. no compatible source was found for this media.

3. no compatible source

4. no compatible source for this media,
  5. no compatible source was found for this mídia,
  6. no compatible source was found on this media,
  7. windows no compatible source was found for this media,
  8. compatible source for hotstar,
  9. no compatible source found for media,
  10. No compatible source was found for this media.,
  11. yes compatible source was found for this media,
  12. no compatible source found for this media,
  13. no compatible source was found for this media windows 10,
  14. no compatible source was found for this video,