Windows 10: IE 11 Question

Discus and support IE 11 Question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 Pro with IE 11. I don't like the Edge, so I turned that off. I also have Google Toolbar running, therefore, up in the left hand... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by timlab1955, Jan 2, 2017.

1. IE 11 Question

I'm running windows 10 Pro with IE 11. I don't like the Edge, so I turned that off. I also have Google Toolbar running, therefore, up in the left hand top side, there is a place where I can put in something to search for and Google search will find it. So far, no problem, until now. Let's say that I put in a term to search for and then sometime later I want to go back to it. I usually can hit the down arrow, but lately, nothing will show up. I've been doing a lot of research on it, and still come up empty. Can someone help me please?

:)

timlab1955, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Luoxw Win User
  3. IE 11 does not work in Windows 10.

When I try to open a website in IE 11, I get an error message that states IE has quite working. I have to close IE and then close the error message.

Also when checking the defaults, I get a message that only 11 of 15 defaults for IE are installed. How do I get IE 11 to work in Windows 10? Microsoft Edge is not user friendly and, as we all know, Windows 10 was not ready for prime time when it was released.

Thank you for your assistance

Duplicate Thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows_10/ie-11-with-windows-10/f433b352-310f-4f8d-b184-411261ab4c5e

IE 11 with Windows 10

My original question has not been answered. I still can't get IE 11 to work in Windows 10. I keep getting an error that the page has an error.

KeithFlanagan, Jan 2, 2017
  4. IE 11 Question

Have you tried this on another device. I ask as they, Google, may have just changed the way their product works?

On a long shot, have you recently installed any new AV product, Norton has a bunch of maintenance tasks included, or any other type of "System Maintenance" utility, CC Cleaner as a example. These types of products can "Clean" your system.

Does IE11 remember your site history?

Would you consider trying something like Firefox, even if it is just to see if behavior is same or different.

Caledon Ken, Jan 3, 2017
Thema:

IE 11 Question

1. IE 11 Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  4. Question about the authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...