Windows 10: IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis

Discus and support IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis. If I go to the reliability log I see that it stops 10+ times per day. I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MSRadell, Sep 18, 2016.

1. MSRadell Win User

IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis

I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis. If I go to the reliability log I see that it stops 10+ times per day. I'm going to attach the information it tells me about the stoppage.

IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis [​IMG]

Also I'm attaching the results file after running the DM_Log_collector provided by this website. Even though it's naturally a BSoD I thought it might be helpful.
    MARKS-NP7358-Mon_09_19_2016__95713_09.zip

:)

MSRadell, Sep 18, 2016

2. Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7

Hello bloke11,

This is a known issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience. You are employing the correct 'work around' (if you will), until a permanent solution is implemented. There are many threads on this issue, if you should choose to search and read further
    if you'd like. Thank you for alerting us of your trouble, and again we apologize for the inconvenience, thank you.

Regards,

Danny L.

Danny L. - WP7 Support, Sep 18, 2016
  3. bloke11 Win User
    Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7

Marketplace is hanging on a regular basis, requiring me to do hard boot of my WP7. Turn off the phone and restart the phone.

I have Samsung Focus.

bloke11, Sep 18, 2016
Thema:

IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis

1. IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis - Similar Threads - stops responding regular

2. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  3. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  4. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64 Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME H370M-PLUSCPU:GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 8664, level: 6Processor count:16 logical processors, active mask:...
  5. My computer is crashing with a black screen on a regular basis.

My computer is crashing with a black screen on a regular basis.: The error message I found in the event viewer was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80598ecef50, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8054feec401, 0x0000000000000000. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis: I have an issue on multiple PCs where the Wireless Display feature locks up and cannot be used until the machine is restarted. Sometimes the freezing extends to the entire "Settings" menu system.Is there a service that can be closed and restarted to restore functionality...
  7. Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis

Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis: I have an issue on multiple PCs where the Wireless Display feature locks up and cannot be used until the machine is restarted. Sometimes the freezing extends to the entire "Settings" menu system.Is there a service that can be closed and restarted to restore functionality...
  8. Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis: Hi everyone, for the past few months I have been some issues with my Windows 10. When I'm using my machine, it sometimes works perfectly, and sometimes it suddenly gets super buggy. And it's not the whole system that hangs up or slows down. It's purely Windows 10. When it...
  9. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall Consumes Large Amount of CPU on a Regular Basis

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall Consumes Large Amount of CPU on a Regular Basis: For the last 3 weeks or so, the service LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall has been consuming 40 to 50% of my cpu. If I restart the system multiple times, I am sometimes successful in lowering the amount of cpu being used by LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall. I am running Windows...
  10. No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis

No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis: Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the correct forum out of all the ones on offer, but as it's about my computer regularly crashing, I thought I'd post this here. If it's incorrect, I apologise...please point me in the direction of a more appropriate forum. Ever since I...