Windows 10: IE 11/WIN 1O PRO Keeps Crashing

Discus and support IE 11/WIN 1O PRO Keeps Crashing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, For some weeks now my IE keeps freezing up...I have reset IE back to default already, with no change, also tried repair with windows features... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by skeetz, Jun 26, 2016.

1. skeetz Win User

IE 11/WIN 1O PRO Keeps Crashing

Hi,

For some weeks now my IE keeps freezing up...I have reset IE back to default already,
    with no change, also tried repair with windows features on/off and still no change.
    I recently noticed in my event viewer Event ID 1002 so I opened them in Appcrash
    and have attached those along with my Event Viewer apps logs. Could somebody
    please help me decipher these .WER logs...any help is appreciated.

Thank You

:)

skeetz, Jun 26, 2016
  2. MrTichy Win User

Windows 10 Licence key upgrade?

I just upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. It seems that after you install and activate the Win 1o upgrade, your Windows 10 key will change automatically. Make note of that new key (ie by using Belarc Advisor) and use the new key to reactivate Win 10
    in the future after fresh reinstall.

MrTichy, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Pepsi100 Win User
    I have IE 11 on my Win 10 desk top PC, can I download IE 12 on to my PC and will it work?

Original title: IE 11 or 12

I have IE 11 on my Win 10 desk top PC, can I download IE 12 on to my PC and will it work ?

(Is there a IE 12 out there ?)

IE 11 keeps crashing and freezing

It comes up with a message "Internet Explorer has a problem"

It tries to recover the web page, then closes down, I am left with my desk top, I have to reopen IE again

I don't want to use Google Chrome, Firefox, because I don't understand or really like them

(After all IE is a Microsoft product, I'd like to keep on using it)

Pepsi100, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

IE 11/WIN 1O PRO Keeps Crashing

1. IE 11/WIN 1O PRO Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - PRO Keeps Crashing

2. "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11: Got a crash on Windows 11 whenever I try to open "This PC". Please note that File Explorer works, only "This PC" keeps crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-keeps-crashing-on-win-11/8d06d1de-915f-46d5-8f0a-3b45c087816e
  3. "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11: Got a crash on Windows 11 whenever I try to open "This PC". Please note that File Explorer works, only "This PC" keeps crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-keeps-crashing-on-win-11/8d06d1de-915f-46d5-8f0a-3b45c087816e
  4. win 1o to 10 pro upgradation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 1o to 10 pro upgradation: i hv brought a new lappy with win 10 home .i used win 10 pro in my prev lappy which was retail ver beacuse in hv brought win 8.1 pro separately and upgraded it. i hv lost the keys but they are digitally lisenced. can i use it in my new lappy!!!!!...
  5. how to reinstall win 1o home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to reinstall win 1o home: i need to reinstall win 10. laptop crashed and no operating system found. i am unable to get to the recovery section. partition is damaged i think. do i need to do a complete reinstall? Been working on this for a week with no luck HELP...
  6. win 1o autoplay won't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 1o autoplay won't work.: win 1o autoplay won't work. Have reinstalled win 10, no joy. Atuplay is set to ON. Current_user_ registry entry show no value under policies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-1o-autoplay-wont-work/3f199603-8c5c-4415-8778-51851cc69bcc
  7. IE 11 crashes when closed

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 crashes when closed: I have a friend running the latest Windows 10 Home 64 bit with all the updates on a very new Lenovo All-In-One computer. Every time she closes the IE, it crashes and then comes up with a message saying Microsoft will let her know when a solution becomes available. Anyone know...
  8. New Build IE 11 crashes

in Browsers and Email
    New Build IE 11 crashes: Since I've installed the new build, clean install, I can't use IE. It crashes usually at the second window. I didn't do the upgrade on a dedicated laptop, installed as new from the iso. I can use FF and Chrome. Pete 3729
  9. IE 11 Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 Crashing: Hi, Hoping somebody could help me with this Happening quite often, 5 times today, very annoying I don't have alot of information other then event viewer and sfc outcome Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Event Viewer Faulting...
  10. IE 11 crashing

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 crashing: Getting pretty regular "IE has stopped working........" The only data I have is what's in the Event Viewer log. Tried to give MS feedback but when I do what they say, "Type Windows Feedback in the Search....", it just takes me to a Google Search for, "Windows Feedback"....