Windows 10: IE 11 Youtube videos won't work when logged to my account.

Discus and support IE 11 Youtube videos won't work when logged to my account. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; And here we are again with new problem to add on the list. Gotta love Windows 10 right? So, I was chilling out watching youtube in HTML5, clicked... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by black, Jul 20, 2017.

1. black Win User

IE 11 Youtube videos won't work when logged to my account.

And here we are again with new problem to add on the list.
    Gotta love Windows 10 right?

So, I was chilling out watching youtube in HTML5, clicked on the next video to watch, [video played] clicked on the seek bar to skip and video froze with buffering circle circling forever.
    Refreshed page. again video played, tried to skip and froze. and it happening with all videos.

Cleared history and cookies manually because [Tools>Clear browsing history] isn't doing anything.
    Anyway, went to Yourtube, played videos, they worked fine, skipping and everything, logged to my account, went back to the same video and froze with the buffering circle.

Did a reset internet explorer setting along with cookies, restarted windows, still freezing when logging to my account.

Video will play at first, but whatever video control I click on (pause, skip, full screen) makes it freeze.

It's working fine in Chrome, and my laptop Windows 7 IE10.
    Also, is it only me that Tenforums makes IE stutter and crash when writing new thread?

Seriously this windows is a joke.

:)

black, Jul 20, 2017
  2. Arul_D Win User

YouTube videos playing in slow motion in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

From the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with videos on YouTube with Internet Explorer 11. Please correct me if I am wrong. Let us work together to troubleshoot the issue.

Is this issue is specific to YouTube?

Does this issue occurs on other websites?

Follow the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1: Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

a. Press Windows key + W to select Settings.

b. Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.

c. In the new windows click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Internet Explorer Performance.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Follow the steps mentioned in the below link.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jul 20, 2017
  3. Byu2 Win User
    youtube and flash video not load in ie 11 and edge

I found out youtube and flash video not load in ie 11 and edge, not sure exactly when did it start, I think it was working few days ago.

I tried reset internet options, clear data in edge, reset internet from settings, use flash in edge in enabled, internet setting use rendering instead of GUP is enabled.

I noticed those flash ads, cnn video, msn video, youtube all working in chrome, and tried maxthon browser, all those video load correctly only in chrome mode, when switch to ie mode, same video will stay not black not move as same problem in ie 11 and edge.

any suggestions?

4. swarfega Win User

Hi, I wonder why you are still using IE. Its no longer being developed. Edge is quite mature and stable these days so why not give it a go.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2017
  5. black Win User
    Same problem in Edge.

black, Jul 20, 2017
  6. black Win User
    Update:
    Unistalled IE11 from features and update, restarted PC.
    Removed every IE trace in registry (not smart but I'm both pissed and desperate)
    Removed the whole IE folders in User/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft.
    Tried to delete IE folder from Program files, but files used by system.
    Ran CCleaner and cleaned registry.
    Ran sfc/scannow.
    Restarted router.

Restarted windows, went to Edge and froze.
    Reinstalled IE 11, restarted windows, and still freezing.

I see why Microsoft asking for subscriptions because of the professional developers they have in making of this Windows joke.

Any suggestion before reinstalling windows for the 4th time in 7 months?

black, Jul 20, 2017
  7. torre Win User
    MS Edge and IE 11 does not support html5 video element

Check the above thread. You may search for others using the search bar at top of page.

Also, search the Tutorials above on how to properly disable IE. Not familiar if your method is correct. If not, may want to do a System Restore and then follow the Tutorial.

torre, Jul 22, 2017
  8. black Win User

Thank you.
    I got to work fine yesterday, after all the above didn't work.
    I thought maybe if I missed with my Youtube account, it may rebuild my "IE user cache" when it saves.
    Seems to be worked out. Videos are playing fine now.

I did all the searches for 2 days before posting, never found one with an answer.
    Hope my solution help anyone with similar situation.

Thank you again IE 11 Youtube videos won't work when logged to my account. :)

Man this Windows started to giving me nightmares.

black, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IE 11 Youtube videos won't work when logged to my account. - Similar Threads - Youtube videos won't

2. Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11: My computer has been having a lot of issues lately. Such as:Sometimes the screen goes completely gray and the taskbar disappears as well as my desktop, I can only access the tabs I had open. Restart fixes this tempor.Long time to load, gets hit with black screen for prolonged...
  3. Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11: My computer has been having a lot of issues lately. Such as:Sometimes the screen goes completely gray and the taskbar disappears as well as my desktop, I can only access the tabs I had open. Restart fixes this tempor.Long time to load, gets hit with black screen for prolonged...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  5. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  6. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  7. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  8. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  9. google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.: I recently installed internet explorer 11 on my PC. My system uses windows 10. I cannot open search engine page (Google and youtube) Does anyone know why or how I can fix this? Now I live in china boundary! Thanks...
  10. IE 11 greyed out when I log in anywhere!

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 greyed out when I log in anywhere!: IE 11 greyed out when I log in anywhere!. This is the second time I have reset everything on IE11 and restarting computer. Anyone any ideas see picture. I used to be able to refresh it after login and that would fix it. But now I have yo close it and open it back up again. I...