Windows 10: IE browser side navigation bar grayed out

Discus and support IE browser side navigation bar grayed out in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi , In our project, we are using ul->li->span->anchor for navigation. In IE10 while scrolling down(only during scrolling down) with resolution... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tulasi ram, May 17, 2016.

1. IE browser side navigation bar grayed out

Hi ,

• In our project, we are using ul->li->span->anchor for navigation.
    • In IE10 while scrolling down(only during scrolling down) with resolution changed (less than 100% any..). navigation menu gets grayed out.
    • when tried to inspect grey area goes away on mouse hovering. may i know is this existing issue .
    • any guidance on this please.

IE browser side navigation bar grayed out [​IMG]

:)

tulasi ram, May 17, 2016

2. Internet Explorer in WP8.1 Update 1 : can I set a default start page ?

You can create a "default page of your own choice" but it can't be a blank page.

Open up IE on the phone, navigate to your favorite place to start off, then tap the icon on the left side of the address line/browser bar (whatever you call it) that is on the the the bottom of the screen. Tap "pin to start"

Now every time you tap your pinned tile, it will start up Internet Explorer at your chosen default page.

Julie fka profjulie, May 17, 2016
  3. Win Phone 10: Late August 2016 update, Messaging and Maps lost voice input option, microphone choice next to clip board missing

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the quick reply, and to both questions.

Settings->Time & Language->Keyboard->More Keyboard settings->check that show the dictation button ---

The option is greyed out. I played with the keyboard size to no affect. The three listed options: ...dictation: gray, ...emoticon: available to toggle and ON, show language switching key: gray. I toggled the 'emoticon' button to no affect on the
    other two. I also tried turning off the cursor controller to no affect (I like that new controller feature.) ---Also, all of the English (US) options are available and toggled on. ~~~comment: I've got a sinking feeling about that grayed out solution you
    offered; it did work great for more than a month of Win-10 and 1.5 years of 8/8.1. Maybe they (AT&T) wants to cut down on server-side overhead (grrr.)

Settings->Personalization->Navigation bar->Double-tap the navigation bar to turn off the screen ---

No similar choice given, only "vibration for navigation bar." (on)

I looked in the Lock screen settings there (again) where it lists "Double-tap to wake up phone" (on)

Thanks, and I'm going to look around to see if there's something squirreled away for the lock issue

--Reed

Reed Scarce, May 17, 2016
  4. IE browser side navigation bar grayed out

Hi All,
    It is because of IE overlay. solved it by myself. please follow link below for css style to prevent it
    -ms-overflow-style property (Internet Explorer)
    body{
    -ms-overflow-style: scrollbar;
    }

thanks you all

tulasi ram, May 17, 2016
Thema:

IE browser side navigation bar grayed out

1. IE browser side navigation bar grayed out - Similar Threads - browser side navigation

2. How to adjust zoom level of windows file explorer side bar navigator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust zoom level of windows file explorer side bar navigator: I have attached an image of how my side bar looks. I am referring specifically to the left side bar, the navigation bar that has my AppData, Desktop, Documents, and those other locations. I do not know how, but I managed to zoom it in, so that it is quite large, both the text...
  3. How to adjust zoom level of windows file explorer side bar navigator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust zoom level of windows file explorer side bar navigator: I have attached an image of how my side bar looks. I am referring specifically to the left side bar, the navigation bar that has my AppData, Desktop, Documents, and those other locations. I do not know how, but I managed to zoom it in, so that it is quite large, both the text...
  4. Can I bring back the drop-down navigation in the side-bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I bring back the drop-down navigation in the side-bar?: As the title reads, I would like to be able to use the drop-down file navigation again. I really dislike the new system where you can only pin specific files on the side bar. Does anyone know how to bring back the old...
  5. Can I bring back the drop-down navigation in the side-bar?

Can I bring back the drop-down navigation in the side-bar?: As the title reads, I would like to be able to use the drop-down file navigation again. I really dislike the new system where you can only pin specific files on the side bar. Does anyone know how to bring back the old...
  6. Xbox Game bar recording grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar recording grayed out: Hello there so I really need help with this problem cause its been here for a while. So everytime I try to record with xbox game bar. Its just grayed out, and thats not it. In the Windows Settings when I hit gaming and captures. Everything under recording preferences is gone....
  7. Xbox Game bar recording grayed out

Xbox Game bar recording grayed out: Hello there so I really need help with this problem cause its been here for a while. So everytime I try to record with xbox game bar. Its just grayed out, and thats not it. In the Windows Settings when I hit gaming and captures. Everything under recording preferences is gone....
  8. navigation items grayed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    navigation items grayed out: I can't access the file viewing choices. Extra large icons and all of them are grayed out. The View tab in File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/navigation-items-grayed-out/70ace726-981a-478e-acf5-87ad0b86d7cb
  9. side panel navigation icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    side panel navigation icons missing: H, can anyone help me to fix missing icons on my explorer sidebar navigation ?u can see there are no icons on leftside of navigation.I tried Sfc /scannow but it did not found any corruption . [img] [img] 125042
  10. Problem with IE browser

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with IE browser: Hi There Whenever I open my IE 11 browser, it shows 2 previous tabs from earlier searches. Although I can close them down, they still appear whenever I open IE ? 69620