Windows 10: IE Freezing

Discus and support IE Freezing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have noticed after this mornings update - KB2267602, IE has frozen on me on half a dozen occasions. Was fine prior. 2653 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by noelbeth55, Oct 25, 2014.

1. IE Freezing

I have noticed after this mornings update - KB2267602, IE has frozen on me on half a dozen occasions. Was fine prior.

:)

noelbeth55, Oct 25, 2014

2. IE freezes when adobe flash player is enabled

IE freezes when adobe flash player is enabled

WayneMorrisZR, Oct 25, 2014
  3. Internet Explorer freezes on Windows 10

If you encounter the IE freezes or crashes, you should clear IE cache via it settings. and then run your antivirus software to check for malware infections.

TonnyBrown, Oct 25, 2014
  4. IE Freezing

Hi,
    I just download the updates one being for windows defender,
    Post a link to 1-2- sites where the issue happens / non signed in sites *Wink
    So we might do normal testing,
    Otherwise everything so far is good still with the updates installed,

Are you using windows defender or have you downloaded a different antivirus and if so which one
    Win-10 I would guess would be a good idea to use a third party a-v until final release :/

ThrashZone, Oct 25, 2014
Thema:

IE Freezing

1. IE Freezing - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. Windows 10 freezes while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes while installing: Since my old CPU was too slow for me, i decided to replace it with a new one and a new motherboard. (Intel I5 9600K and Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite) When I was installing Windows by an USB Stick on my before used 250GB SSD, the installation would be stuck at a few percent. I...
  3. Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...: I am having problem while installing Windows 10 1903 update on my Asus A541UV-DM978 Laptop. Laptop is currently running on Windows 10 Pro 1803 OS Build 17134.950. I have updated all my drivers to latest version as well as my BIOS version is also latest as provided by the...
  4. windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.: i have a dell laptop model: dell g7 7588 . i bought it two months ago. it has intel i9-8 th gen with 128 gb ssd and 1tb hdd with nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 maxq with 6 gb ram. it is making me sick i bought it with 1,70,000 . please help me with it. windows 10 freezes...
  5. Windows printer driver causes mouse freezing periodically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows printer driver causes mouse freezing periodically: I have Epson XP-960 printer. I have installed a printer driver supplied by Epson, but Windows automatically installs another driver. Apparently there's some sort of conflict between the drivers, making my mouse freeze for 0,5 to 1 second in 2 to 10 second periods. This...
  6. my game got freezes while playing

my game got freezes while playing: hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-got-freezes-while-playing/335b2eca-4485-45e3-bd67-4dfc5563fcea
  7. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below): Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than a year now and I already took it to the vendor for a check once, but it didn't help much. Sometimes the problem goes away...
  8. Pause/Freeze time on windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pause/Freeze time on windows 10...: How to pause/freeze windows 10 time....for eg: I need the time and date to be frozen at August 15 12:00:00....The time should not move ...Is there any script or settings?...
  9. ShutDown Freezes After Updating KIS

in Windows 10 Support
    ShutDown Freezes After Updating KIS: Hello. After updating to the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security and Zemana AntiMalwarre, when I try to shutdown the PC it freezes at "Stopping Services" white type against a blue background. Any suggestions as to how to solve this will be most appreciated. Thank...
  10. Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up: When my computer starts after a restart or shut down, it freezes at the login screen, absolutely nothing works. I cannot type or move the cursor. Only safe mode works fine. on accident I left it there and it went into sleep mode, when it woke back up it started working fine...