Windows 10: IE help ..?

Discus and support IE help ..? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All . I have my IE turn on in program feature , but It doesn't work .. can't do anything ... Just freezed ..like nothing happens..? [img]... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RonCFL, Jun 17, 2016.

1. RonCFL Win User

IE help ..?

Hi All .
    I have my IE turn on in program feature , but It doesn't work .. can't do anything ...
    Just freezed ..like nothing happens..?

IE help ..? [​IMG]

Help please .

Thanks .

:)

RonCFL, Jun 17, 2016

2. Help! IE 11 vs. IE 9

See if Compatibility View is causing the "Need IE9" message.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer. The website might think you're still at IE7.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

After checking/changing those settings, do you still get Java message?

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 17, 2016
  3. lincoker Win User
    Help! IE 11 vs. IE 9

Help! To video chat with my son in jail it says I need IE 9 and Java. My computer will not let me download that. Says with Windows 10 I already have IE 11. When I do the systems check on the Securus website for video visits it says I do not have the right
    version of Java Runtime and need IE 9. I keep going round and round.

lincoker, Jun 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

IE help ..?

If you type IE in the search box do you see the Internet Explorer desktop app show up? If so try right clicking on it and selecting Run as administrator. See if this allows the program to start.

philc43, Jun 17, 2016
  5. RonCFL Win User
    I did a search for IE as you said and pin it to tast bar ..
    Works perfectly .. *Smile

Thank you Pro.

RonCFL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IE help ..?

1. IE help ..? - Similar Threads - help

2. Keep poping up. Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep poping up. Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eabros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxqaao/keep_poping_up_help_please/
  3. Strange lines going down and up. Help pls

Strange lines going down and up. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Paskualesx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxptrj/strange_lines_going_down_and_up_help_pls/
  4. VPN help??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN help??: I can't seem to get my VPN set up, any advice? I have no problem on my iPhone or iPad. Can someone help for the PC? Thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-help/7c8c8495-a4da-4dcd-89ae-fedecd96f481
  5. Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10: Split from this thread. I already bought a license for windows 7. But the installation process on the PC failed. So, I need help to do the installation of windows 10 on my PC. If you can help me doing this I will be gratefull with you very much. Thans in advance....
  6. [HELP] Does anyone know lightweight replay recording software?

[HELP] Does anyone know lightweight replay recording software?: I've tried AMD Relive and Plays.tv, but I lose a lot of FPS with those running in the background regardless of settings. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/MonnieSAH [link] [comments]...
  7. Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vsphunter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxcik8/can_anybody_help_me_with_my_pc_ive_tried_youtube/
  8. Help with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Windows 10: We purchased Windows 10 for our laptop. While 'updating' it wouldn't stop. We don't know much about computers, so the experts checked it. No one could restore it. We are stuck with a non working HP laptop, and paid for windows 10. Now we need to upgrade our windows 7 PC...
  9. Help! I want my Lifecam vx-6000 to work on the latest Windows!

Help! I want my Lifecam vx-6000 to work on the latest Windows!: I recently bought a Lifecam vx-6000 from a local thrift store, and as expected, Windows 10 automatically installed drivers. However, in device settings, the webcam is listed under "Audio", and the subtext says "Driver is unavailable". I tried doing solutions online, but none...
  10. Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?: I was working normally on my PC but after a few seconds the volume banner dissapeared and I tried to tap the volume key to change my volume but the banner won't appear there and I got shocked of this, I turned off my computer with hurry and I turn it on and the problem was...