Windows 10: IE Mega slow

Discus and support IE Mega slow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jul 1, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

IE Mega slow

whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly pops up? Its so slow it makes the tortoise look like the hare? *Mad

I just came back to add its IE11 and it took so long I was looking at something else, suddenly the forum page appeared!!!

:)

elbmek, Jul 1, 2017

2. N8-00 Ducto app + symbian can cause corrupt phone memory

In my case it is Mega bits. Just transfered a 360 Mega Byte video from the PC to the N8 and it took 3 minutes and 20 seconds, which equatesto a transfer speed of 14.4 Mega bits / sec or 1.8 Mega Bytes / sec.

What transfer speeds do you think I should be getting?

Cheers.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Should I buy the N95?

At start up it's very slow. I like the 5 mega pixel camera and the sat nav. Should I get it Sim free or buy it with the 02 lock on it.

samlaptop85213, Jul 1, 2017
Thema:

IE Mega slow

1. IE Mega slow - Similar Threads - Mega slow

2. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  3. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  4. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  5. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  6. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Where and how can I fix the screen of my epix mega II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where and how can I fix the screen of my epix mega II: My epix mega II fell and the touch stopped working so I've gotta use a mouse to controll it which is uncomfortable and annoying most times...
  8. Where and how can I fix the screen of my epix mega II

Where and how can I fix the screen of my epix mega II: My epix mega II fell and the touch stopped working so I've gotta use a mouse to controll it which is uncomfortable and annoying most times...
  9. Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.: Hello, I've been suffering from Windows 10 update issue Error 0x800f0805 for more than 3 years now. I've contacted the Microsoft team several times to resolve this mega-problem with no avail. Same old routine solutions were applied by all Microsoft team members over and over...
  10. Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.

Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.: Hello, I've been suffering from Windows 10 update issue Error 0x800f0805 for more than 3 years now. I've contacted the Microsoft team several times to resolve this mega-problem with no avail. Same old routine solutions were applied by all Microsoft team members over and over...