Windows 10: IE Mega slow

Discus and support IE Mega slow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jul 1, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

IE Mega slow

whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly pops up? Its so slow it makes the tortoise look like the hare? *Mad

I just came back to add its IE11 and it took so long I was looking at something else, suddenly the forum page appeared!!!

:)

elbmek, Jul 1, 2017

2. N8-00 Ducto app + symbian can cause corrupt phone memory

In my case it is Mega bits. Just transfered a 360 Mega Byte video from the PC to the N8 and it took 3 minutes and 20 seconds, which equatesto a transfer speed of 14.4 Mega bits / sec or 1.8 Mega Bytes / sec.

What transfer speeds do you think I should be getting?

Cheers.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Should I buy the N95?

At start up it's very slow. I like the 5 mega pixel camera and the sat nav. Should I get it Sim free or buy it with the 02 lock on it.

samlaptop85213, Jul 1, 2017
Thema:

IE Mega slow

1. IE Mega slow - Similar Threads - Mega slow

2. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?: They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mega-metro-academy-a-legitimate-company-with/9b6d39f7-7fa4-401d-8b1b-a23ffb85e31b"
  3. MEGA satisfied --swapped W10 Pro for W10 Workstation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MEGA satisfied --swapped W10 Pro for W10 Workstation: Hi there even on an INTEL Core i5 6200U CPU HP laptop (dual core) I'm mega pleased I got from work a W10 Workstation license which replaced my W10 Pro system -- the performance on even this basic laptop is much better than W10 Pro (and no bloat !!) -- I'd even say it's...
  4. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  5. Laptop doesn't want to boot/mega lag

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't want to boot/mega lag: So basically i reinstalled windows a few days ago because.... it died... and right now, yesterday my pc was alright until my chrome (beta) made my entire pc lag with it's waiting for cache at the bottom and it crashed my entire pc and NOW, the disk light is solid when i boot...
  6. Do not use storage spaces -- mega problems !!!

Do not use storage spaces -- mega problems !!!: Hi folks sometimes when restoring different or earlier images of windows 10 after you've defined a storage space / storage pool on a later version you can't even see the HDD's in the storage pool even with DISKPART in admin mode. Strangely enough though AOMEI partition...
  7. Do not use storage spaces -- mega problems !!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Do not use storage spaces -- mega problems !!!: Hi folks sometimes when restoring different or earlier images of windows 10 after you've defined a storage space / storage pool on a later version you can't even see the HDD's in the storage pool even with DISKPART in admin mode. Strangely enough though AOMEI partition...
  8. Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text: Hi there I complained in my previous thread about the wretched new method of setting up email accounts in Office 2016. It's even more bonkers after the latest update -- you don't CHANGE the account any more -- just shows you name but none of the mail box / server settings....
  9. Can you combine external drives into a MEGA external drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can you combine external drives into a MEGA external drive?: I have an external hard drive that I connect to my router and I back up important files to. But I'm reaching the external hard drive's limit. I was wondering if I could combine several external hard drives so they act like one huge mega hard drive. *Smile I was doing some...
  10. Windows Refs file system -- mega improvement PLEASE BRING IT BACK Ms

Windows Refs file system -- mega improvement PLEASE BRING IT BACK Ms: Hi there restored an old W8.1 system so I could create a 3 HDD storage space thing to REFS. Then restored W10 pro system. It still had the HDD's as REFS -- I had to do it that way as W10 has removed REFS file creation although read/write still supported. Even over a 5GB...