Windows 10: IE11 does not want to start all web site

Discus and support IE11 does not want to start all web site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hay all, when open IE11 in win 10 Pro 32 bit ver.1511, it wont open all site [img] but when i open IE11 run as admin... then works prefect.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lignja8, Dec 14, 2015.

1. lignja8 Win User

IE11 does not want to start all web site

hay all,

when open IE11 in win 10 Pro 32 bit ver.1511, it wont open all site

IE11 does not want to start all web site [​IMG]

but when i open IE11 run as admin... then works prefect.

Chrome and mozilla works like a charm
    i creating prefect image from dreams for my company but IE11 is pain in the ass *Wink

:)

lignja8, Dec 14, 2015
  2. bukraat Win User

windows 10 customizing default profile.

I want to customize default profile of windows 10, when I do that with "sysprep" with customize XML file, once windows starts it all runs fine. once I open adobe reader web site in IE11, IE getting hang. I did this in sevrel different PCs but the result
    is the same IE11 gets hang at adobe reader web site.

it happing because of flash player. some thing goes wrong with flash player while sysprep with xml file. any one have any idea.

bukraat, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Windows 10

I know that Chrome does not support Java anymore as per Pogo's web site, but I don't know about Edge. I haven't heard or read anything about that yet. That's not to say it's not true. I just haven't had the time to really start reading about Windows 10
    and Edge and what can and can't be done.

Prior to Edge, I was using IE11 and had no problems at all with accessing Pogo's web site.

DawnBalsamo, Dec 14, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Go to Control panel, Programs, click "turn windows features on or off", untick IE11, reboot and enable it again( tick IE11).

brummyfan, Dec 14, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    You can also try opening the website in compatibility mode (under settings in IE).

6. lignja8 Win User
    Thanks for the help, but the thing still not working. *Sad
    I noticed under IE settings / manage addons, when run as admin i have flash enable (on picture is Croatian language settings, flash is only enable, other addons are disable)

how to force the flash to start when IE starts normally?
    in this forum I ran into the guy who has same problem as mine(LINK), so I'll think to link this thread on this post

lignja8, Dec 15, 2015
  7. brummyfan Win User
    I would run it as admin always as it's working fine for you,
    All Apps->Windows accessories-> right click IE, click more and click Open file location.
    Right click IE, go to Properties and select Advanced Options, tick the box run as admin.
    This will enable to run IE always as admin .

brummyfan, Dec 15, 2015
  8. lignja8 Win User

Ok, thats solve one big part of problem. thank you *Smile
    but when i start IE, UserAccountControl settings ask me yes or no.
    is there any solution that UAC not ask for IE11 ?

lignja8, Dec 15, 2015
  9. brummyfan Win User
    Yes, you can go to Control panel, User Accounts, then go to User Account Control Settings and put the slider at the bottom.

brummyfan, Dec 15, 2015
  10. brummyfan Win User
    You are welcome*Smile

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IE11 does not want to start all web site - Similar Threads - IE11 does start

2. Pin web site to start missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin web site to start missing: Pin web site to start missing is there a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-web-site-to-start-missing/2ade8ff9-2cb5-4b76-9951-7ff008c8cbb4
  3. Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Start Menu Web Site Add: Latest info from Google is to find "PIN TO START MENU" when I want to add a website to the START MENU. But there is no "PIN TO START MENU". Has this feature been deleted or is it hidden?...
  4. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  5. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  6. Pin web site to start menu

in Browsers and Email
    Pin web site to start menu: Is it possible to pin web site to start menu? 34878
  7. IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites: Hi there I get IE11 hanging after using two or 3 pages on loads of websites - BBC, even this Forum etc. I can say post a topic and then when I try and read another post IE11 hangs . It's IMO NOT the Forum as this happens on other sites such as BBC say I go to NEWS and then...
  8. Unable to Pin Web Site to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Web Site to Start: I try to [pin a web site to start but after selecting "Pin this page to start" I get no confirmation dialog. The page is nowhere in the start screen and I have no issues with other web sites I've tried to pin. This is after a clean install and this occurred yesterday...
  9. Web site icons on start window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start window?: Is it possible to ad a web site icon/tile to the start window. For some reason the google web site icon is there, but I would like to add a few more of web sites I frequently visit. The right click on a web site URL does not give the option of creating a tile/icon on the...
  10. Web site icons on start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start menu tiles: Is it possible to change the edge icon on the tile to one from a web site such as Google or Ccleaner etc. on a small tile. Some come that way automatically, but for others one has to hover the mouse over to see the text. [img] 30597