Windows 10: IE11 in Windows 10 builds

Discus and support IE11 in Windows 10 builds in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to run IE11 in windows 10 builds greater than 10049? 5634 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MacNala, Apr 26, 2015.

1. MacNala Win User

IE11 in Windows 10 builds

Is it possible to run IE11 in windows 10 builds greater than 10049?

:)

MacNala, Apr 26, 2015
  2. Eoce Win User

Updated to Win 10 build 10586.3 and IE11 isn't working

Updated Windows 10 to build 10586.3 and my IE11 no longer works, both 64bit and 32bit versions. The browser doesn't load anymore.

I tried running "iexplore -extoff" from the cmd line. Also, uninstalled and re-installed IE11 through "Turn Windows features on or off" in Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features. IE11 still doesn't load.

Any suggestions or will I have to download the iso and re-install Windows 10?

3. Dave-7 Win User
    Windows 10/Internet Explorer 11 - Unable to play Video content

Hi,

Thanks all for your responses.

Answers and updates to posts .....

Use a Wired connection

OS is Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, Build 10586.545

Not confined to any website. I am unable to play any video on IE11

I have tried running IE11 with no add-ons, Resetting IE11, De-installing and Re-installing - This has not changed the problem

I've tried adding &nohtml5=1 to the URL and this does not make any difference

I could play videos OK on IE11 before upgrade to Windows 10, and vdeos play OK on Chrome and Firefox

Dave

Dave-7, Apr 26, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

5. Roger Win User
    If you don't have an icon for IE11, look in Program Files, open it, and pin to the task bar*Cool

Roger, Apr 26, 2015
  6. otisdog Win User
    It's in the Windows Accessories folder in the apps menu. You can pin it to your taskbar and/or start menu.
    Jim

otisdog, Apr 26, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Click Start, type internet exp and it will be at the top. Right click on it and Pin to Taskbar or Pin to Start Menu.

Ztruker, Apr 27, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Yes..

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IE11 in Windows 10 builds - Similar Threads - IE11 builds

2. HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro: Hi Team, We have an issue while acessing HTTPS websites in IE11 with Windows 10 Pro. It throws an error with "403 Forbidden" nginx/1.10.3. However it works with firefox and Chrome in Win 10 Pro but not with IE. It works in IE11 with Windwos 7 as well. Please guide me if...
  3. Green EV indicator on address bar missing in edge and IE11 on two PC's

in Browsers and Email
    Green EV indicator on address bar missing in edge and IE11 on two PC's: All, I have an interesting observation, I have searched this high and low and can find threads with the "same issue" with wide ranging dates. The issue on two out of three PC's in our home fleet In IE11 and Edge "green" indicator id not present for the same web site with...
  4. Green EV indecator on address bar missing in edge and IE11 on two PC's

in Browsers and Email
    Green EV indecator on address bar missing in edge and IE11 on two PC's: All, I have an interesting observation, I have searched this high and low and can find threads with the "same issue" with wide ranging dates. The issue on two out of three PC's in our home fleet In IE11 and Edge "green" indicator id not present for the same web site with...
  5. Unable to run IE11 in 32-bit Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to run IE11 in 32-bit Mode: I've created a taskbar IE11 icon as shown below - [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I click on this icon, it's window remains blank and a SECOND IE11 icon is created on the taskbar [ATTACH] This appears to load the 64-bit version of IE; I know this as I need to run the 32-bit...
  6. Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11: I upgraded Windows to 1803, Internet Explorer 11. After that moment I’ve faced an issue with drawing graphs using javaScript1.2 in Oracle pl/sql program. The graphs are not being displayed correctly. The color bars with data are not showed up but numbers are there. I tried...
  7. IE11 has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11 has disappeared.: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks * Original title: IE11...
  8. ie11 user agent string in build 10240

in Browsers and Email
    ie11 user agent string in build 10240: Is it just me, or I just try whatsmyuseragent.com on the IE11 in build 10240 and it's giving me the Edge user agent string???? 8891
  9. IE11 Not working in Build 10074

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Not working in Build 10074: Hello! I recently updated to build 10074 and IE11 will not launch at all! It is set as my default browser. Spartan (Edge) is working just fine...but I dont want to use it just yet as it doesnt store cookies and autofills logins. (among other reasons) Chrome opens just fine...
  10. Using EDGE in IE11 on build 10041

in Browsers and Email
    Using EDGE in IE11 on build 10041: To enable the new engine, just type “about:flags” in IE11’s address bar, select “Enabled” under “Enable Experimental Web Platform Features,” and restart the browser. Enabling the "Custom User Agent" option will trick sites that nerf IE specifically into using the Spartan Edge...