Windows 10: IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc

Discus and support IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good news! IE11 is selectable under the Start button: select "All Apps", scroll down to "Windows Accessories", scroll down to Internet Explorer, click... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by retreaded, May 27, 2016.

1. retreaded Win User

IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc

Good news! IE11 is selectable under the Start button: select "All Apps", scroll down to "Windows Accessories", scroll down to Internet Explorer, click it and voila! To make it the default browser, go to Start, Settings, System, Default apps and choose Internet Explorer under Web Browser. To return to it easily, you will want to pin it to the task bar,etc. Do this with the app open and right click on the icon in the task bar and choose the pinned location you want.

:)

retreaded, May 27, 2016

2. For all those who waited for it..

Yeah, I figured by slipping that in as a Dutch developer you'd probably not spot it that quick..IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc ;)

Now let's see how many will actually still bite by not bothering to read te comments.. IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc :D

Paul van der Heu, May 27, 2016
  3. For all those who waited for it..

You barsteward !!!!! LOL!!!

techbuzzireland, May 27, 2016
Thema:

IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc

1. IE11 is still under Win10 for those who need it due to plugins, etc - Similar Threads - IE11 still under

2. Fully patched Win10 machine still showing vulnerabilities in IE11 according to Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fully patched Win10 machine still showing vulnerabilities in IE11 according to Windows...: I have a Windows 10 machine build 10.0.18363.1316. It is licensed for Windows Defender ATP which is saying it has several vulnerabilities for IE11 due to it being out of date EG: CVE-2020-0847. I have checked and it is true, the EXE for IE is ver 11.00.18362.1 Microsoft...
  3. for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much? I haven't bought the mouse yet, so I couldn't check "Microsoft Mouse And...
  4. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for those who cant open stuff in taskbar: hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-those-who-cant-open-stuff-in-taskbar/7a236740-1b87-4122-91b6-975b5bfdb980
  5. IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc): Hi folks Running latest SAP software (SAP GUI 7.50 and SAP base system 7.52) Net requests still default to IE11 as the default browser. [img] There's a way to "Zap" the SAP GUI Front end service caller to use Firefox / Chrome but this is beyond a "Normal Developers" remit...
  6. IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc): Hi folks Running latest SAP software (SAP GUI 7.50 and SAP base system 7.52) Net requests still default to IE11 as the default browser. [img] There's a way to "Zap" the browser call to use Firefox / Chrome but this is beyond a "Normal Developers" remit and has to be done...
  7. Those that use IE11 on Yahoo and have updated to the AU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Those that use IE11 on Yahoo and have updated to the AU: Found this tidbit of info on a Yahoo forum while looking for a possible fix, workaround, something. I was not far from reverting back to 10586 1511 on three laptops, using the fix posted below worked immediately, no reboot, no restart IE, just make the change, close the box...
  8. For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read: I blocked Win 10 auto update by (1) selecting "Never install driver software from Win Update" in Driver Installation Setting, (2) using the "Show/Hide Update" troubleshooter, and (3) setting my Wi-Fi connection as Metered. Yes, I hate auto updates *chuckle So I see only...
  9. Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup: I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work. I double checked my work and still nothing. I already have windows setup to run in 5.1, and even there the two rears wont play a sound. HELP its driving me insane. I have a Z87 sabertooth. 30809
  10. For those who did not get the download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For those who did not get the download...: I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to download. When all attempts came up blank and all I saw was "We will let you know when your download is ready"... or something...