Windows 10: IE11 Login to OneDrive persists after deleting cookies etc...

Discus and support IE11 Login to OneDrive persists after deleting cookies etc... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I think this is a new bug. I have Win10 ver 1703 Build 15063.413. I have several Microsoft accounts for separate purposes. I'm discovering that unlike... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cognus, Jun 25, 2017.

1. cognus Win User

IE11 Login to OneDrive persists after deleting cookies etc...

I think this is a new bug.
    I have Win10 ver 1703 Build 15063.413. I have several Microsoft accounts for separate purposes. I'm discovering that unlike in the past, IE11 is maintaining a cookie o some other mean of login despite my efforts to both logout AND delete cookies & temp files. after clearing via 'internet optons' menu in IE I close the app.
    when I rerun, and browse to onedrive.com [clean], I'm immediately logged in to the same account I signed out of.
    when I then sign-out again, it appears to do so & takes me to a different ms page. but open another tab and fresh-type 'onedrive.com' hit enter I'm right back where I signed out of.

any ideas on how to truly cleanup?
    I can work around it by using Opera or Privvy mode of IE11 but I would rather it do as I command it.

:)

cognus, Jun 25, 2017

2. edge website visits cache in ie11 when invoked from outlook 2016

When accessing a link in a Outlook 2016 email, the site opens in Edge(the default browser). The Cookies are cached in IE 11, which is set to delete history on exit and is not checked for ":Allow caches and databases" Cookies and other files in IE 11
    from Outlook/Edge sessions remain after IE11 opens and closes. Deleting files in Edge do not effect the files left in IE11 caches.

daleranspach, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Internet Explorer 11 degrading after Windows 10 Update

Hi Guru, Thanks for your reply IE11 Login to OneDrive persists after deleting cookies etc... :)

I have deleted browsing history and cookies. When started without add-ons IE11 shows no improvement.

The page is displayed after 20 seconds. IE11 then freezes and returns control to me after another 30 seconds.

Bison Frames UK, Jun 25, 2017
  4. cognus Win User

bump please. Found out it isn't just Onedrive. Cannot get IE11 to clear cookies/login data. corrupt folder maybe? where are these stored?

cognus, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

1. IE11 Login to OneDrive persists after deleting cookies etc... - Similar Threads - IE11 Login OneDrive

2. Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...: A friend who uses an older HP laptop that's running Windows 10 use Google Chrome as her browser. She recently told me that after each online session, she goes to Control Panel / Internet Options and Deletes her browsing history and cookies. I told her that I think doing that...
  3. Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...: A friend who uses an older HP laptop that's running Windows 10 use Google Chrome as her browser. She recently told me that after each online session, she goes to Control Panel / Internet Options and Deletes her browsing history and cookies. I told her that I think doing that...
  4. Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Brower cookies and onedrive

in Browsers and Email
    Brower cookies and onedrive: One drive will not let me log in, message says my browser will not accept cookies. problem is all my browsers are NOT set to deny cookies, in Edge, Firefox. and Chrome. what can I do? 154420
  6. How do I restore Cookies, etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I restore Cookies, etc: Couple hours ago I went to Settings to delete some items... I mistakenly clicked on the "Cookies and saved website data" button as well, which I should NOT have done! Seems that I have lost some important info and now having much difficulty to access an important website......
  7. How can I automatically clear persistent cookies

in Browsers and Email
    How can I automatically clear persistent cookies: I'm using Firefox which I've set to clear cookies when I quit. However, one or two persistent cookies still seem to remain - I guess that's why they're called persistent. Is there anyway to automatically clear these as well? I've done a search for a solution but not come up...
  8. delete cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete cookies: How do I delete cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-cookies/251e5416-7e30-471b-af19-9f5d198b0c51
  9. Selectively Delete Cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Selectively Delete Cookies: I am getting "Access Denied" when I try to get into my Capital One checking account using Internet Explorer 11. Capital One says to use a different browser or delete cookies. Can I delete cookies just for that one website? Thanks, cb 102645
  10. Deleting temporary files and cookies

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deleting temporary files and cookies: Need a fast way to delete temp files and cookies in Windows 10. I have tried a few things, but still have files not deleted. Used to be able to click settings, view files, select all, and delete. I can click settings and view, but that is it. 55598