Windows 10: IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

Discus and support IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there I have an application that needs IE11 and will open a window on a local intranet (Mine as it's a test installation) and prompts for a logon... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, May 1, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

Hi there

I have an application that needs IE11 and will open a window on a local intranet (Mine as it's a test installation) and prompts for a logon screen . Logon screen is on IE11 in both cases. Same userid etc etc. The three computers are on my Local Network so no connectivity problems etc.

The logon screen works fine when I'm running from W7 and then calls another window in which the application can be seen.

In W10 I get the logon screen but can't enter data and see a message javascript void(0) in the status line.

I've checked the IE11 settings on both systems --identical.

W7 Ultimate X-64

IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0) [​IMG]

W10 CU update X-64 1703

JavaScript void(0) and input not possible !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 1, 2017

2. IE11 does not appear in W10 Pro programme list.

As per title, I can't set IE11 as default browser, and can only activate it through the Edge drop down menu, but the browser goes back to Edge when I close the IE11 page.

According to all my W10 Pro programme lists, IE11 is not installed, but I know it is.

I can find no way of repairing or re-installing IE11 within W10 Pro.

IE worked perfectly in my previous W7 Pro OS, within which the W10 'Upgrade' was carried out.

DavidClyde, May 1, 2017
  3. JimTell Win User
    Cannot Connect to Windows 10 Session 0 With RD

Remote PC is running Windows 7 (W7). Host PC is running Windows 10 Pro (W10). I can connect to the W10 using Remote Desktop, I get a new session. I cannot connect to the W10 session 0, the session running locally on the W10 PC. The W7 can connect to
    other W7, XP, and server OS session 0s without trouble. The command line in the shortcut I'm using is %windir%\system32\mstsc.exe /admin Thoughts?

JimTell, May 1, 2017
Thema:

IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

1. IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0) - Similar Threads - IE11 fine W10

2. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  3. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  4. Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10

Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10: Hi, I installed IE11 W7 downloaded from this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41628 on W10. I can´t run it. The "iexplorer.exe" executable doesn't exists: [ATTACH] How can I uninstall it? Thanks for your attention. I’m looking...
  5. upgrading w7 to w10

upgrading w7 to w10: hello, this not my first round of trying fix windows over the years. got a older toshiba laptop L755 had windows 7 home prem. i like window 10. stupid me thinking upgrade. what could go wrong ???? made a usb drive boot for window 10. put in the laptop to totally new...
  6. upgrading W7 to W10

upgrading W7 to W10: Hi. This will probably be a common question. My wife uses W7. Does not want W10. I have been told that I can copy my W10 from my PC to a USB stick and install W10 like that on to her Laptop.. Is this possible please. If so, is there any set proceedure like which files to...
  7. How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors: How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-javascript-void-0-fix-errors/be36e106-4a8a-4244-b154-a83457d95c04
  8. Issues with javascript void notices....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with javascript void notices....: Hi there, The dreaded javascript void notice pops up in the lower left hand corner of my screen whenever I click on a tab to open a window on Firefox, which is what I use all the time. How can I eliminate this problem for keeps if possible? Thanks!...
  9. W7 or W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W7 or W10: Hi everyone, I have got W10 for a while. Now I have upgraded my PC. But, Lots of part of the motherboard / sound, graphic / can't work properly, because their drivers were writing for W7. Under W10 they just work on basic level. The issue about the compatibility makes lags...
  10. A bit Geeky but read - IE11 on W7 Vs IE11 on W10

in Browsers and Email
    A bit Geeky but read - IE11 on W7 Vs IE11 on W10: Hi there This post might be a bit "Geeky" so skip if you aren't interested. I downloaded a FREE Laptop trial version of SAP (a great learning tool for perhaps one of the largest ERP companies out there) to test and learn a bit about the programming language used by SAP...