Windows 10: IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

Discus and support IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; While preparing standard system image Build 1511 of Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (workgroup, non-domain, stand-alone PC) I am experiencing an issue with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tzetter, Apr 5, 2016.

1. tzetter Win User

IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

While preparing standard system image Build 1511 of Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (workgroup, non-domain, stand-alone PC) I am experiencing an issue with IE11. This is a clean install, no software loaded, no IE add-ons other than defaults, no user accounts save the Admin account, no tweaks other than logging turned on, Windows updates not even run yet.

While logged in under the built-in Administrator account if I leave the Local Security Policy/Security Options setting of "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-In Administrator account" DISABLED then IE11 works fine. If I ENABLE this setting then reboot, IE11 then fails to load some pages (page not responding, long hang followed by the error report and IE must be re-launched). Specific pages consistently cause this (so they have been my test pages). Kelley Blue Book - New and Used Car Price Values, Expert Car Reviews generates the issue consistently as does Online data backup software - Download SyncBackPro | 2BrightSparks If I install Firefox or Chrome it works fine in those browsers and also on Edge.

I have reloaded several times from clean install, reformat and this continues to happen. I could just dismiss it however I am conerned other pages may also fail and many things withing our company, sadly, require IE for one reason or another. I have tried this on a clean laptop and desktop and the issue happens on both. If I try it on a Hyper-V install from the same build the error message appears but it will go away and the page will eventually work whereas on the hardware boxes the error will not recover.

If I create a user account w/ admin rights the issue is there too.

I have worked on this for DAYS and I am at a loss. I am afraid to push out an image with a glitchy IE11 base.

Any thoughts or advice GREATLY appreciated...

:)

tzetter, Apr 5, 2016

2. IE11 Pages not responding after Sysprep, Copyprofile=True, Windows 10 Ent 64

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to post your query in our TechNet Community for better assistance.

Click on,
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 5, 2016
  3. ga_guy1 Win User
    IE11 Pages not responding after Sysprep, Copyprofile=True, Windows 10 Ent 64

After running Sysprep on a Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise Build 1511 PC, Internet Explorer 11 will not load certain web sites from within a user account (admin rights) without generating a
    Page Not Responding error, hanging up, and sending an error report. However if your open IE11 "Run as Administrator" the pages WILL load, therefore IE can only be opened and used in this manner. When Sysprep is run the setting to copy the Administrator Profile
    to the Default user profile is turned ON (which we need) and this seems to be what is causing the issue. Everything works normally before Sysprep is run, even on standard user accounts. However this has not always been the case, so we need a solution to restore
    IE11 functionality to these systems while still allowing them to be sysprepped with the correct profile settings applied.

ga_guy1, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

1. IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install - Similar Threads - IE11 Page Responding

2. Issues with clean Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with clean Win10 Install: [IMG]I don’t know how to write this I’m not great with computers but this is currently where I’m at and I have no idea where to go from here. I used IBuyPowers guide to fixing “Reboot and select proper boot media, or insert a boot device” and everything was going well up...
  3. clean installation of windows 10 64

clean installation of windows 10 64: I have single hard disk in my laptop with two partition Drive C and Drive D, if I do clean installation of windows 10 will it erase data from all partition or just the C drive? How to save data on Drive D during installation?...
  4. Can't Install Win10 Pro / 64 bit from Microsoft download page

Can't Install Win10 Pro / 64 bit from Microsoft download page: ... I tried to create a bootable flash drive for 64 bit from the Microsoft site. I used 3 different USB drives and even tried a DVD. I ran the media create process multiple times off both 32 bit and new 64 bit machines. The USB just doesn’t boot on any OS I have. Instead, I...
  5. Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607

Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607: KB4516061 caused an issue last week with printing (specifically with HP Laserjet M118dw) at multiple locations. Uninstalled and problem went away. Now KB4524152 appears to have caused the same issue again. First error "Function Discovery Print Provider DLL has stopping...
  6. Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and Mail (& others) missing on Clean Install of W10 Ent.: Got a brand new company laptop to do a complete clean install of Win 10 Ent. Install works perfect and all seems to be ok but where is Windows Store and Windows Mail.... and Cortana etc. TYIA 14895
  7. Clean install Win10 with Update?

Clean install Win10 with Update?: I'm one of those people who generally does a clean install with every new major Windows release. The reason for this is general housekeeping: removing old software no longer needed, clearing out drivers and other files no longer used, etc. I'm curious how this sort of install...
  8. Anyway to change Win 8.1 Ent. 64 (installed) to Win 8.1 Pro 64 w/ new

Anyway to change Win 8.1 Ent. 64 (installed) to Win 8.1 Pro 64 w/ new: Hi I am wondering if there is anyway to 'change' my Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit install (w/ a legit key via MSDN) to a Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit version by using another legit Win 8.1 64 Pro key and/or 3rd party app ?? I have several legit keys I can use via my Dreamspark...
  9. WIN10 IOT Ent.

WIN10 IOT Ent.: Hi ... I am looking to find a link to download Windows 10 IOT Enterprise installation ISO. But, it is nowhere to be found .... Can someone help, please. Cheers .... *Smile 39617
  10. My Win10 Ent' time server was mis-set after install.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Win10 Ent' time server was mis-set after install.: Is your internet time off? Are you running Win10 E? Try changing to the second server on the list. It works! 2454