Windows 10: IE11 wont always sign in Microsoft connect

Discus and support IE11 wont always sign in Microsoft connect in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I am having problems with IE11 in Win10. When I open IE11 sometimes it signs in automatically to MS account and sometimes it is never does... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mazefox, Jul 13, 2016.

1. mazefox Win User

IE11 wont always sign in Microsoft connect

Hi Guys,

I am having problems with IE11 in Win10.
    When I open IE11 sometimes it signs in automatically to MS account and sometimes it is never does till I reboot several times. And when it doesn't sign in, many problems occure such as the right click mouse doesn't work in folders, mail doesn't work properly, windows update doesn't work and so on. No error given any where.
    Any idea how can I check what is wrong with my system.

PS.: when it does sign in the system is perfect.
    Thanks in advance

MD

:)

mazefox, Jul 13, 2016

2. IE on Windows 10 Wont open

Hello

I'm using IE11 V11.0.38 on windows 10 and it wont open unless I right click the shortcut and run as administrator.

I have changed the advance setting on the shortcut to always run as administrator but non of the shortcuts will work unless I right click and run as administrator.

Any Idea's

Marc@Glanvilles, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 won't let me login to my computer

my windows 10 computer wont let me sign in. so it wont save any microsoft gaames. i can't complain because it wont let me sign in.

jamesdeaugustine, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

IE11 wont always sign in Microsoft connect

1. IE11 wont always sign in Microsoft connect - Similar Threads - IE11 wont always

2. My microsoft mouse is always on, I can't turn it off and it wont connect to my bluetooth or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft mouse is always on, I can't turn it off and it wont connect to my bluetooth or...: Hi, I've been using a Microsoft/Windows mouse for a year or so now, since I didn't like how the Mac magic mouse felt. Just now my mouse died, and I replaced the battery for it. When I put the battery in, the red light immediately turns on and when I press the power...
  3. My microsoft mouse is always on, I can't turn it off and it wont connect to my bluetooth or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft mouse is always on, I can't turn it off and it wont connect to my bluetooth or...: Hi, I've been using a Microsoft/Windows mouse for a year or so now, since I didn't like how the Mac magic mouse felt. Just now my mouse died, and I replaced the battery for it. When I put the battery in, the red light immediately turns on and when I press the power...
  4. Associating Windows to Microsoft Account - always require Microsoft sign-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Associating Windows to Microsoft Account - always require Microsoft sign-in?: As a follow-up to this thread which is now locked --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/associate-windows-10-digital-license-with-a/8adf93a4-73df-468c-b3dd-7e2595bcbbf8I am in a similar situation: I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro. I am upgrading...
  5. Associating Windows to Microsoft Account - always require Microsoft sign-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Associating Windows to Microsoft Account - always require Microsoft sign-in?: As a follow-up to this thread which is now locked --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/associate-windows-10-digital-license-with-a/8adf93a4-73df-468c-b3dd-7e2595bcbbf8I am in a similar situation: I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro. I am upgrading...
  6. Associating Windows to Microsoft Account - always require Microsoft sign-in?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  8. It wont sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont sign in: why can't I sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-sign-in/03fa2a45-fc06-43f4-b8a6-88033add6f76
  9. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  10. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...