Windows 10: IE11

Discus and support IE11 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesWarfield, Jul 19, 2018.

1. IE11

I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent.

:)

JamesWarfield, Jul 19, 2018

2. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Jul 19, 2018
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 19, 2018
  4. IE11

IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

IE11

1. IE11 - Similar Threads - IE11

2. IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...: I've tried most popular methods like disabling the feature itself, and also tried powershell commands and cmd but it gives me an "access denied" message because it's write protected. submitted by /u/Mohamad_Elbanna [link] [comments]...
  3. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  4. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  5. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  7. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  8. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  9. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  10. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Gaming