Windows 10: If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?

Discus and support If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plan to get sea of thieves next month on Xbox. I know it’s one of those cross windows/Xbox games (sorry cant think of the technical term). I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Feb 24, 2018.

1. If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?

I plan to get sea of thieves next month on Xbox. I know it’s one of those cross windows/Xbox games (sorry cant think of the technical term). I only want it installed on Xbox and am concerned once bought it may auto install/push to my windows 10 pc. Can anyone confirm whether this will happen or not? I am not a fan of the store on windows 10 and it’s bugginess, I wouldn’t trust it as a digital games platform and also wouldn’t want the game taking space on my ssd.

Cheers
    Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Feb 24, 2018

2. Windows Store Apps Not Downloading

Hi windows community. I am new to Xbox Play Anywhere but I understand how it works. You can buy a game on your Xbox and play it on your pc. I downloaded Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but when I go to download it on my pc I go to the Microsoft store than my
    library then I click install on Sea of Thieves but when I click the blue install button it just turns gray and does not download. I have tried wsreset.exe and that does not work if any of you can help me that would be great!!

AlexMontes1, Feb 24, 2018
  3. Game Pass Problem

I purchased Xbox Game Pass but I can't figure out how to start or download Sea of Thieves. There's not even a prompt to do either of those things. All I can see is the "buy now" button. How can I use my Game Pass to play Sea of Thieves? It's not expired
    (mine runs through June), so I can't figure out why I can't play Sea of Thieves.

AadityaKumar1, Feb 24, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?

Nope. Buying the game will only make it available for download on Microsoft's platforms. You still need to push the download & install button. It would be dumb if the game auto-installed on the C: OS drive anyway... Though I wouldn't be that surprised if Microsoft did something that stupid to be honest.

Faith, Feb 24, 2018
Thema:

If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc?

1. If I buy sea of thieves on Xbox will it auto install on my pc? - Similar Threads - buy sea thieves

2. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hello Today I bought a Sea of Thieves code for a friend so she can join me on the high seas. She cannot use the code in Germany, so the code is no good I live in the UK. It looks as tho there is no refund. This cannot be right. What are my rights as a purchaser?...
  3. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  4. Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading: When I open Sea Of thieves it shops the loading screen for a few seconds and then it crashes so I haven't been able to play for a while I was wondering I anyone was having the same problem and if they had a fix....
  5. Sea Of Thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of Thieves: Game is downloading, when its complete and I try to install it, theres a crash report code 0x803FB107. I have new Windows version and I tried to restart computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/834bf423-d0b5-41aa-9fc5-f219192e7f86"
  6. Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC: I already have Sea of Thieves on Xbox from the Store and saw that I could also play on PC, as long as I used the Xbox account. I have tried to install it with my account on PC through the store and it comes up with an error, 0x80070015. I try to refresh but the error...
  7. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  8. Sea Of Thieves wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...
  9. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: how to get newest update to sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/sea-of-thieves/2908e7ef-347a-42b4-b543-99d502ee3bb2
  10. Sea of thieves installation problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves installation problem?: Hello, so i recently bought SoT and when it reached its "end" it, just continues downloading even though the store says its size is 26,1 , it constantly goes from installing to downloading So i'm just wondering if this is an error or something, since i can't just redownload...