Windows 10: If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive

Discus and support If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I change my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive? Currently, I don't need to signin again to OneDrive once I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesVelten, Jul 27, 2018.

1. If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive

If I change my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive? Currently, I don't need to signin again to OneDrive once I have logged into my Microsoft account.

:)

JamesVelten, Jul 27, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 27, 2018
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive

1. If I changed my Microsoft account password will I have trouble accessing onedrive - Similar Threads - changed Microsoft account

2. I cant change my microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my microsoft account password: I have a microsoft account that i cant remember its password and when i m trying to reset it when i m putting the email to verify that thats the correct one on my email have not been sent any code....
  3. I cant change my microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change my microsoft account password: I have a microsoft account that i cant remember its password and when i m trying to reset it when i m putting the email to verify that thats the correct one on my email have not been sent any code....
  4. i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working...: i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working very tied everytime open laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-in-microsft-account-working-i-have/5bd0d4af-38de-411a-b5f0-16c1e2a079fd
  5. i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working...

i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working...: i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working very tied everytime open laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-in-microsft-account-working-i-have/5bd0d4af-38de-411a-b5f0-16c1e2a079fd
  6. i have trouble in microsft account working i have change after account but not working...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...: Hello, like in my question, my student microsoft account was deleted and all my files on OneDrive are gone. I kept there 80% of my all files, including projects for my current work : I really need them back, quickly. The student email was: *** Email address is removed for...
  8. I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC. The sign-in window on XBOX wont open, just a white background appear and nothing happens. I also tried signing in on the Microsoft store but nothing is happening, nor a sign-in window appeared. I also try to...
  9. I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.

I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC. The sign-in window on XBOX wont open, just a white background appear and nothing happens. I also tried signing in on the Microsoft store but nothing is happening, nor a sign-in window appeared. I also try to...
  10. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...: My windows laptop shows up as a device on my microsoft account, but I cant log on to my laptop using my microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-logged-in-to-my-microsoft-account-and/7b606d9e-a86f-46e9-9d93-9b79a9e989d0