Windows 10: if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

Discus and support if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hamoqa ., Feb 21, 2024.

1. Hamoqa . Win User

if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?

:)

Hamoqa ., Feb 21, 2024

2. I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer

Hello,

While I was trying to disconnect my school account from my old computer, I accidentally disconnected it from the new one. I did this via My Account. Now I can't access my school emails and Office apps on my computer. I can't reactivate from the same link. It says I need to contact my device manager. Can you tell me the steps I need to do?

Thanks,

Yakub Usman, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Mano_L Win User
    Impossible to disconnect a school account

Hey there

I am having troubles deleting my former university account from windows 10.

This scenario occurs when I try to disconnect my former School organizational (Office 365) account.

I follow the traditional procedure Settings > Account > Access work or school > "XXX account" > Disconnect.

When I click "Disconnect", the page loads and then this very account reappears for some unknown reason.

When I click on "Manage" (to manage this particular school account), I am redirected to Sign in to your account where
    I can see written "Windows Workplace joined".

When I left university, I know that my account got disabled.

I also receive on a regular basis a notification from windows telling me that this particular account needs fixing. When I try to reconnect to it (knowing that the account is disabled), the error code 135011 pops up.

This is a different error that the one explained and solved

here

FYI, I am signed in with a local account, non admin.

Anybody knows how to solve this without wiping my whole windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Rom

Mano_L, Feb 21, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

Hi musicrabme,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Access Work or School, is there is a work or school Email listed there?

If that account is listed there, then you should be able to select it and disconnect that account from your PC.

DaveM121, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ? - Similar Threads - disconnected school account

2. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  3. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?: Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?...
  4. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?: Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?...
  5. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

8. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't disconnect my school account from my pc: I can't disconnect my work account from my pc, I've done the regular steps, go to settings, accounts, access work or school, and then disconnect. I can do everything but disconnect, because the disconnect button is greyed out, and idk how to change this. How do I fix...
  9. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

I can't disconnect my school account from my pc: I can't disconnect my work account from my pc, I've done the regular steps, go to settings, accounts, access work or school, and then disconnect. I can do everything but disconnect, because the disconnect button is greyed out, and idk how to change this. How do I fix...
  10. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

in Windows 10 Customization