Windows 10: If I don't get the upgrade..., would this work to install windows 10?

Discus and support If I don't get the upgrade..., would this work to install windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I don't get the upgrade in the next few days, would this work to install windows 10 or should I just wait on an iso download from Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by groze, Jul 28, 2015.

1. groze Win User

If I don't get the upgrade..., would this work to install windows 10?

If I don't get the upgrade in the next few days, would this work to install windows 10 or should I just wait on an iso download from Microsoft?

Please bear with me, it is a little complicated.

Will the 10 10240 work to upgrade to the release version? I created the 10240 iso from an esd file after I choose to stop insider builds and after I quit the insider program.

If I upgrade from 7 sp1 to build 10240. Will I need to rejoin the insiders, start insider builds, then update to the release, then stop the insider builds, then quit the insider program again?

Thank you for the information.

:)

groze, Jul 28, 2015
  2. TheShaggy Win User

I would like to install Windows 10,but the Get Windows 10 app don't show up.

I think it's another version of Windows and yes,i've done and i do all the optional updates.

TheShaggy, Jul 28, 2015
  3. I would like to install Windows 10,but the Get Windows 10 app don't show up.

What Windows-version? Home, Pro, or other?

And ALL the optional updates are installed?

AND........

Did you read ALL the posts in here, about update-troubles, and this will be worse, when running Home-version - I think, Windows 8.1 is better.

MicaelNielsen, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

No one can answer that question yet. Just be patient (ha says I as I'm sitting here staring at my C:\$Windows.~BT folder willing it to fill up).

Ztruker, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    the 10240 preview iso and the new download are the same..
    the new download contains a patch to service build 16405

Kyhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. If I don't get the upgrade..., would this work to install windows 10? - Similar Threads - don't upgrade install

2. upgrade windows 7 to 10 don't work with sony vaio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade windows 7 to 10 don't work with sony vaio: I have always errorcode 0x80072F8F - 0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-7-to-10-dont-work-with-sony-vaio/126acf53-b561-4f08-808c-ce9848ecb9fa
  3. upgrade windows 7 to 10 don't work with sony vaio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade windows 7 to 10 don't work with sony vaio: I have always errorcode 0x80072F8F - 0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-7-to-10-dont-work-with-sony-vaio/126acf53-b561-4f08-808c-ce9848ecb9fa
  4. upgrade windows 7 to 10 don't work with sony vaio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I upgraded latest Windows and my USBs don't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I upgraded latest Windows and my USBs don't work.: I upgraded version of Windows settings upgrade now I have no mouse OR keyboard! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-latest-windows-and-my-usbs-dont-work/11679869-8bbb-46c8-a5ff-1d25c1f04572
  6. Recently my Windows 10 was upgraded but apps don't work

Recently my Windows 10 was upgraded but apps don't work: Recently upgraded my Windows laptop to Version 2004/OS Build 19041.45. Before upgrade I had a whole lot of stuff on the Desktop. They are all gone (I am sure hiding somewhere). Now I have a couple of shortcuts. In the Start program, I have many apps that do not start...
  7. How would I get Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How would I get Windows 10 Pro: I don’t have much money and my aunt gave me her Surface Pro 6. I want to use the Windows 10X VM to see what’s to come in the neo. submitted by /u/Rodin18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2zdd3/how_would_i_get_windows_10_pro/
  8. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8: I have Windows 8 on this laptop. I know when Windows 10 first came out they were letting everybody download it for free. Now my question is do you have to pay for it now or is there a way you can still download windows 10 for free. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10....
  9. I don't want to install Windows 10 but it is scheduled to upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't want to install Windows 10 but it is scheduled to upgrade: Hello everyone, I need some help. I reserved my copy of Windows 10 and it was downloaded in the background. I decided to schedule the upgrade because I could delay it for a month or longer but I was given ONLY 3 days. That is way I want to revert it and not upgrade my...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Installation fine but Installed printers don't work

Windows 10 Upgrade Installation fine but Installed printers don't work: I did an Upgrade from W7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10 and it worked fine but the three printers attached to the computer no longer work. The print Spooler is stopped and all efforts to restart it fail with Error 0x80070057 "Incorrect parameter". Anyone else have this problem and...