Windows 10: If it works .....

Discus and support If it works ..... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop has been a pain lately, slow and unresponsive, it seemed that rather than using RAM it was using the hard drive. I ran the "windows memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by misog, Feb 8, 2016.

1. misog Win User

If it works .....

My laptop has been a pain lately, slow and unresponsive, it seemed that rather than using RAM it was using the hard drive.
    I ran the "windows memory diagnostic tool" (mdsched.exe) and even though it did not report any problems now the laptop is back to normal.
    Strange but "if it works ....."

:)

misog, Feb 8, 2016

2. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Use Direct Connection to PC (NO USB HUB or extension).

If already Using Direct Connection then try aonther USB Port.

coolbelief, Feb 8, 2016
  3. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

"I then hae to uninstall and reinstall the program to get it to work"

In most cases Rebooting PC or Phone solves the problem,

coolbelief, Feb 8, 2016
Thema:

If it works .....

1. If it works ..... - Similar Threads - works

2. My Bluetooth driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth driver is not working.: Hi, I need some help. The Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver is for some reason disconnecting and reconnecting. It started out of no where when I signed l in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still makes the noise and won't allow me to connect devices....
  3. LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10

LG UH12LS29 DVD burner Blu-ray reader not working in windows 10: My drive stopped working although it is recognized in bios and Device Manager. I've tried all the regedit tricks (upper filters, etc.). Previously the EnumDevice1 trick in regedit worked, but a week later the drive stopped working again. I've uninstalled the device,...
  4. Wifi Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Not Working: When i tried to turn on my WiFi it does not work and after a while maybe 10 to 20 seconds Blue Screen of Death appears showing error on rtwlan.sys. For first i thought my laptop's WiFi device is damaged somehow .. but when i turned on my Bluetooth to transfer some files...
  5. Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo

Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo: Hi.I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 730-13IWL with wondows 10 64 bit, the problem is that after some driver updates I made my touchpad stopped working and I cannot fix it because I don't have mouse and touchpad option I only have mouse options, so it seems like my laptop thinks that...
  6. Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop: Helo I have a Lenovo yoga 730-13IWL with windows 10 64 bit and after I bought it I update some drivers.... and after that my touchpad stopped working, I search how to repair but they always show: go to setting, mouse and touchpad, !!!and here my problem starts I don't even...
  7. my CD/DVD stopped working after the01/06/2019 update.

my CD/DVD stopped working after the01/06/2019 update.: cd/dvd stopped working with 01/06/2019 update how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cddvd-stopped-working-after-the01062019-update/d15e6c3a-880d-46f9-ac57-4478a58d47d1
  8. None of my browsers are working!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my browsers are working!: When I try to go on some websites this screen shows up. This happens with every browser I've tested.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-browsers-are-working/befb9769-8bec-44b1-be3f-f36baa791599
  9. Microsoft sandbox stoped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working: i recently update to may update(1903) with update assistant. i enable Microsoft sandbox it even worked few times but suddenly stop working giving an error . failed to start. i tried to disable and enable again but nothing happens[ATTACH]...
  10. WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10

WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10: WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10 This solution worked for my Dell Precision M4400 version 1903 of Win10 64bit. This solution works 100% on Dell Laptops that have WIDCOMM Bluetooth software or Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth...