Windows 10: If Windows on Arm is a success, will nvidia come out with new Tegras?

Discus and support If Windows on Arm is a success, will nvidia come out with new Tegras? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A laptop with nothing but Nvidia inside would be pretty sweet. 97718 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FuturDreamz, Nov 9, 2017.

1. If Windows on Arm is a success, will nvidia come out with new Tegras?

A laptop with nothing but Nvidia inside would be pretty sweet.

:)

FuturDreamz, Nov 9, 2017

2. Hi, can i Upgrate my tablet with nvidia tegra 3 to windows 10

The nVidia Tegra is an ARM based processor and is not supported by Windows 10. If you want to run Windows 10 on a Tablet, you will need to purchase on preinstalled with Windows 10.

Future Tablets that will come to market later this year, will include support for ARM and Windows 10.

Windows 10 Returns to ARM with x86 Support and Next ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Nov 9, 2017
  3. lintekPC Win User
    When will a new release come out?

The last major release was the November Update on 5 November 2015 (10.0.10586 ). When will the next major release come out. I'm not an Insider player anymore. I just want the "fully" tested stuff from now on.

lintekPC, Nov 9, 2017
Thema:

If Windows on Arm is a success, will nvidia come out with new Tegras?

1. If Windows on Arm is a success, will nvidia come out with new Tegras? - Similar Threads - Arm success nvidia

2. Windows on Arm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows on Arm: Where can i get Windows 10/11 arm 32 iso files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-arm/539dcb88-3d24-4c17-b386-c462418d990a
  3. Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ARM: Hello! I just have a question. Why Microsoft didn't put an efforts in Windows additional programms to make it more like android.I'm sorry. I just watched an video in which guy managed to install Windows ARM on a android device Pocophone F1.Here a link VideoAfter seeing this I...
  4. NVIDIA to acquire Arm for $40 billion

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA to acquire Arm for $40 billion: [ATTACH] Unites NVIDIA’s leadership in artificial intelligence with Arm’s vast computing ecosystem to drive innovation for all customers NVIDIA will expand Arm’s R&D presence in Cambridge, UK, by establishing a world-class AI research...
  5. Windows on Arm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Arm: Does windows arm support dual monitors in extended display mode? If so how can i get it to work with a windows arm 2-1 that has a usb c port. I have a dual monitor usb c dock that works fine with all other intel based laptops except this Arm one. When it does work on arm it...
  6. Google Chrome is reportedly coming to Windows 10 on ARM soon

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is reportedly coming to Windows 10 on ARM soon: The tech world is changing at a rapid pace and the evolution from desktop computing to mobile computing has changed the way we work. To embrace Windows OS into this change, Microsoft has taken an ambitious project of ‘Always Connected PCs’ which is Windows 10 on ARM...
  7. Google Chrome is reportedly coming to Windows 10 on ARM next year

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is reportedly coming to Windows 10 on ARM next year: Both Microsoft and Qualcomm are working together on Windows 10 ARM project to bring the desktop operating system to new form factors with a strong focus on battery life. The Always Connected PCs initiative has impressed the consumers with better battery and always-on internet...
  8. New Video drivers came out yesterday for Nvidia.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Video drivers came out yesterday for Nvidia.: If you have not yet installed Win 10. There are new Nvida driver out as of yesterday. Microsoft will auto download them through Windows update agent. JUST, FYI. 10104
  9. 2 out of 3 successful

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 out of 3 successful: First 2 installs went off without a hitch 3rd is proving to be a pain in the neck. I am up to 8 attempts after doing various things like using the tweaking.coms All-in-one repair tool, Anti-virus scans which did produce some malware. On the first 6 tries I would get to 32% of...
  10. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...: Microsoft showed its plans for Windows 10 across a wide range of devices this week, but notably absent from its discussions was talk of the new operating system on ARM tablets. According to the company, it still plans to support ARM devices, but with some conditions....